2008 Patriots Schedule

Travel can sometimes be the most overrated obstacle. I'm sorry, it better take a whole lot more then a time zone for this team to have losses to the 9ers, Cardinals or Raiders. Not to sound cocky but a championship team should be able to handle that.

Travel can sometimes be the most overrated obstacle. I'm sorry, it better take a whole lot more then a time zone for this team to have losses to the 9ers, Cardinals or Raiders. Not to sound cocky but a championship team should be able to handle that.

Not according to coaches and football players.....yeah they might still win the road game..but it takes a toll. And airplanes aren't exactly comfortable.

One reason the players alluded to was you have to dress up on the road where as you can wear sweats at home. Believe those little comfort things add up. Doesn't matter who you are..flying out 5 hours adjusting a body that likes to be natural to a new time zone, do it again the next day...followed by some more a week or two later.....its stressful and cetainly driving to foxboro in your sweats beats all that.

Remember what they said after the Ravens game which ended a long away prime time games. They won..but they were exhausted too and had to miss a day's practice when they got back due to needing rest. Don't underestimate the little things. They are just as human as we.

Would you like to commute 2 hours or 10 minutes? think of the stressfull time.

Cards are in Mass. It is Seatlle Niners San Diego and Oakland and depending on how it is spread out or not ti could be HELL.

I wonder if we could get a block of seats for planeteers? I have two friends from where I live who might want to come along too.

The Yahoo Group Patriots TG (tailgate) will be working on that and arranging tailgates too. I have been to every SD game since 1996 and it is so worth it though the natives there keep getting uglier and more Raider-like..it is still fun and the town rocks.

I hope that all of you coming to San Diego will join the Patriots Tailgate Club (see link in my sig below) so you can join our tailgate party. I'll be organizing this one myself. Last time the Pats played the Chargers in the playoffs we had a great turnout and great time.

(some) Chargers fans have really gotten nasty in the last couple of years so its safer to be in #s anyway.

I hope that all of you coming to San Diego will join the Patriots Tailgate Club (see link in my sig below) so you can join our tailgate party. I'll be organizing this one myself. Last time the Pats played the Chargers in the playoffs we had a great turnout and great time.

(some) Chargers fans have really gotten nasty in the last couple of years so its safer to be in #s anyway.

I JUST posted that dude but thanks for the URL .:)

And I mean "dude" in the generic sense >:)

Man, you aren't joking. I've been to San Diego quite a few times just to visit. Last year when the Colts played out there I made the trip. I actually feared for my saftey. It was such a shock to me because San Diego is such a chill, laid back city. I always try to get good tickets to away games because those sections are usually a little higher class of citizens (no offense to anyone that has nosebleeds but you know what I mean) but it was still hostile.

We play out there again and I'll still go back but I know what I'm in for!!

it's always nice to know the day you are gonna receive a beatdown..you know, so you can plan and all.....:banghead::hang:

Bills - WIN
Broncos - WIN
Cardinals - WIN
Chiefs - WIN
Dolphins - WIN
Jets - WIN
Rams - WIN
Steelers - WIN

Away games
Bills - WIN
Chargers - WIN
Colts - LOSE