2009 New England Patriots Schedule

I don't predict wins and losses. I just take it one game at a time with the pats.

There is not a team in that list that the pats will not be favorites in the game. Hard schedules are for bad teams.

As much as I hate saying this:

Patriots - 15-1
Dolphags - 10-6
JustEndTheSeason - 8-8
BoyILoveLosingSuperbowls - 6-10

As much as I hate saying this:

Patriots - 15-1
Dolphags - 10-6
JustEndTheSeason - 8-8
BoyILoveLosingSuperbowls - 6-10

With Baltimore, Indy, Atlanta, Tennessee, Carolina on that schedule?

I think the Patriots will win their share but that is a brutal schedule!!!

Pats 14-2
Dolphins 9-7
Bills 8-8
Jets 4-12

how tough the schedule is rated before the season means nothing. it doesn't matter how good those teams were in 2008, all that matters is how good they are in 2009.

With Baltimore, Indy, Atlanta, Tennessee, Carolina on that schedule?

I think the Patriots will win their share but that is a brutal schedule!!!

Tennessee no longer has their best defensive player. The Patriots have also owned them in the past.

Atlanta? Are you kidding me? Sorry, that team is NOT comparable to the Patriots. Same with the Panthers.

The only two teams that are tough that you listed are Baltimore and Indy. Baltimore's offense will not be able to outscore the Patriots, in my opinion, and Indy is always interesting.

The only two teams that are tough that you listed are Baltimore and Indy. Baltimore's offense will not be able to outscore the Patriots, in my opinion, and Indy is always interesting.

Baltimore's defense has been somewhat dismantled between their DC and the loss of a couple of their better defensive players. I'm not at all worried about their offense, and I think their defense will not be what it's been in the recent past. Not too worried about them.

Indy...can't wait to see their play this year and whether the loss of their head coach makes a difference. I don't think they'll be the team they've been in recent years, either.

Baltimore's defense has been somewhat dismantled between their DC and the loss of a couple of their better defensive players. I'm not at all worried about their offense, and I think their defense will not be what it's been in the recent past. Not too worried about them.

Indy...can't wait to see their play this year and whether the loss of their head coach makes a difference. I don't think they'll be the team they've been in recent years, either.

I don't think Dungy made that big of a difference. Peyton runs that team and always has.

Tennessee no longer has their best defensive player. The Patriots have also owned them in the past.

Atlanta? Are you kidding me? Sorry, that team is NOT comparable to the Patriots. Same with the Panthers.

I would not underestimate the Titans even without Haynesworth... That defense hurt people last year...

I actually agree with him... Tennessee ALWAYS has a defense that is ready to come out and play. Just keep your eyes on their receivers so they don't cut block a Pats defender and blow his knee out for the playoffs.

All the Patriots have to worry about with Carolina is keeping Steve Smith in check- Delhomme won't throw anywhere else and if the D can slow down Stewart/Williams, they'll be fine. Atlanta is throwing Matt Ryan out against Bill Belichick- the only QB I can ever remember having a solid first showing against a BB defense was Roethlisberger in 04. Baltimore, same thing. It'll feel kinda like the 07 game, except they won't be at home.

No one gives a shit about your stupid website. If we needed to see the Patriots schedule, we could go to Patriots.com, NFL.com, or any of the other numerous sites not run by douchebags like you.

I agree this is a bound to be one of the more interesting stories this season. Then there are the "consultant issues"? Manning has shown some angst over the situation as well. Would not be surprised to see the Colts fighting for a playoff spot in late December.

I agree this is a bound to be one of the more interesting stories this season. Then there are the "consultant issues"? Manning has shown some angst over the situation as well. Would not be surprised to see the Colts fighting for a playoff spot in late December.

With as much disdain that I have for the Colts, I'd still be shocked to see them fighting for a playoff spot come December.

With as much disdain that I have for the Colts, I'd still be shocked to see them fighting for a playoff spot come December.

In 2008 it was the Titans who won the AFC South. The Colts were a wild card. The Titans don't have a good defense they have a great defense. Tennessee held the best record in the NFL last season and allowed a mere 234 points during the regular season. Pluss they have one of the best secondaries in the league.

The Colts have too many distractions in my mind. Who's running the show there? First, Dungy retires. Now questions everywhere about the other "retirements" on both side of the ball. Then Manning crowing about not enough communications with the front office. Needless to say, it has been a tumultuous off season in Indianapolis.

Question is, would you want those issues going on with the Patriots?

Back