2012 Training Camp Thread

Woah, is this some form of writing Tourettes?

Sorry, that should have said, "his dick gets knocked in the dirt." I've been trying to keep my Tourette's under wrap.

Now back to our regular programing!

Nate Ebner is in uniform for the first time. I wish I could go.

Lloyd is back.

I'd be interested in your assessment of Cunningham, AWTE.

He looks like a different guy. He's in phenomenal condition and is quicker, faster and stronger. He's been stout at the POA and shown up in the pass rush. He's a clear member of the two-deep right now. He has to carry his performance into the games but he's shown marked improvement and presence over last year.

This is a pic of him from the night practice. He looks like a different guy. If he falters, it won't be due to lack of hard work.

He looks like a different guy. He's in phenomenal condition and is quicker, faster and stronger. He's been stout at the POA and shown up in the pass rush. He's a clear member of the two-deep right now. He has to carry his performance into the games but he's shown marked improvement and presence over last year.

This is a pic of him from the night practice. He looks like a different guy. If he falters, it won't be due to lack of hard work.

Wow. He does look completely different...I can see why BB was so effusive re: his offseason.

Thanks!

Unbelievable transformation! I can't believe that's the same guy. % fat must be way down but he looks like he's heavier and a lot stronger now.

OK. I understand the praise.

Fanene was out the days I focused on the defense but based on other reports and what I picked-up in passing, he can line up at the 3 tech and gain penetration against zones and gets into the pocket consistently on the pass rush. These are great skills to have in the defense the Pats are working right now. He'll probably be a bigger factor against teams like the Bills who spread it out and run one back zone schemes all day than the power teams like the Jets who are looking to double 3 techs. In those games, he'll be more of a passing down option.

Bequette is pretty inconsistent right now. For every nice play he makes, there's another where his dick gets knocked in the dirt. He has shown ability to set the edge and disrupt the run game and has flashed pass rush ability but he gets overpowered easily is he's not perfect. A guy like Jones may get caught but he can often make up for it where Bequette can't right now. He has to get stronger and his initial technique heeds to be more consistent to keep him out of early trouble he can't get out of.
Thanks, AWTE.

I was most excited about the prospects of Fanene prior to the start of the camp as I loved the way he played when in Cincy.

So, it'll take some time yet before the comparisons between Beq and Jared Allan are justifiable <hehe><hehe>[hehe].

I am curious who'll end up being the best pass rusher out of Nink, Beq, Cunningham, and Scott.

By chance do you know if Larsen is seeing reps on ST's or has he strictly been a FB?</hehe></hehe>

Thanks, AWTE.<hehe><hehe>

By chance do you know if Larsen is seeing reps on ST's or has he strictly been a FB?</hehe></hehe>

Larsen is on 1st team for KO and 2nd team of the other 3.

Per Reiss and Rodak, Belichick stopped the last practice of the week after two more scuffles break out. BB made them do 3 laps around the field and there was a players-only huddle in the middle of the field after that (team leaders trying to get teammates to focus, it seems).

Now I'm just counting the hours until someone reports that "Bill Belichick is losing control of his team". :coffee:

Per Reiss and Rodak, Belichick stopped the last practice of the week after two more scuffles break out. BB made them do 3 laps around the field and there was a players-only huddle in the middle of the field after that (team leaders trying to get teammates to focus, it seems).

Now I'm just counting the hours until someone reports that "Bill Belichick is losing control of his team". :coffee:

I hope they will hold the joint practices in full pads. That should be 'fun' as long as nobody gets hurt.
Posted via Mobile Device

The same source says Cunningham has been meh since Wednesday. AWTE, anything to say on that one?

Haven't seen him since Wednesday myself. I'll have to wait til I make another practice.

Back