2013 Patriots schedule

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
Looks to be the best home slate in a while. I like the fact that the Pats will be travelling to Atlanta for this year's Super Bowl rematch.

Home: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Denver

Away: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston

Long way off, but never too early to discuss 19-0 :coffee:

19-0, and if my math is correct our win streak will hit 25. Unless we have a bye this year, in which case it's only 24.

Am I missing something or is the furthest west we travel to Denver?

#19-0

Easy.

Am I missing something or is the furthest west we travel to Denver? Houston is the furthest west.

#19-0

Easy.

Yes, you are. Because Denver comes here :D

I can see Denver being the Thursday opening night opponent when they unveil the 4th Super Bowl banner.

I can see Denver being the Thursday opening night opponent when they unveil the 4th Super Bowl banner.

Yup. That'll be 2 Pats banners that Peyton will get to see unveiled in person!

Wow! So basically every away game except Houston is pretty much on the east coast. So when we win the SB next year, everyone will be screaming that we had the easiest schedule in the league.

Awesome.

Wow! So basically every away game except Houston is pretty much on the east coast. So when we win the SB next year, everyone will be screaming that we had the easiest schedule in the league.

Awesome.

What will be really sweet about next year is that the Super Bowl is in the Meadowlands. Easy travel and I have a place to stay just a subway ride away.

What will be really sweet about next year is that the Super Bowl is in the Meadowlands. Easy travel and I have a place to stay just a subway ride away.

Nice. Same here. We'll have to have some postgame drinks as we celebrate back-to-back New Hat Day.

Awesome.

Don't they already scream that regardless? But yet Denver is ready to be crowned SB King and because why? They won 11 straight beating crappy teams? :)

It's ok though, they will get to come to our House and enjoy the newest Banner addition

Other than Buf, Mia, Jets and the browns that schedule is pretty brutal.

Other than Buf, Mia, Jets and the browns that schedule is pretty brutal.

Its hard to tell, everyone thought this year's schedule was easy and it turned out to be hard, so you cannot tell until its over.

I don't think it was a hard schedule... the team just wasn't that good at the beginning of the year. Although all the losses could've been one play away from being wins...

Wow, no Colts/Patriots game. That sorta stinks. I know this years game was not even close, but you never know season to season.

I don't wont hear any . That pats have a easy schedule BS this year. I hope Pats donkeys is the first game of the year.

Ok. This says the Steelers had the 27th easiest schedule in the NFL and still couldn't make the playoffs. I couldn't be happier.

And the Bengals had the 31st easiest schedule. WTH has happened to the black and blue division??!!

and these were based on this years totals. According to last years totals the pats had the easiest schedule, well as you see, they did not.

Back