2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

TD Pack. I wasn't paying attention to the Pack this season, but very impressed with the Pack here. Rodgers is getting the better of this no.1 ranked defense and looks very sharp. Just did a great scrambled run for the TD.

Rodgers is in that zone where he just makes it look effortless. Even under pressure, he scrambles and just lazily throws and puts it on a dime. That was an impressive win against a top tier defense, putting 32 points on them. Hard to see Rodgers and that team being stopped in the NFC.

Think he missed 1 last weekend also. this is how you know 2020 isn't over, best kicker in nfl missing those. one was likely wind related. other was with the wind.

Donald crying... I was starting to feel bad, but then remembered how much he celebrated beating a hapless Pats team. Tough.

Back