2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

I’m thinking the Rams are gonna keep it close. Green Bay can’t stop the run and Akers has been phenomenal. Green Bay just lost a great offensive lineman, and Donald is gonna wreck their home. Ramsey can hold down Adams and they have no one else. They will not establish the run on the Rams.

The packers are this years most overrated team, and it’s not even close. Look back over their schedule. Every game was a great matchup for them except for the Bucs.

Rams
Browns
Bills
Bucs

:coffee:

I'm not saying that's how it's going to happen, just want it to go that way.
Packers
Chiefs
Ravens
NO

I'm not saying that's how I want it to go, just that's how I see it happening.

Rams' Goff and his throwing thumb with 3 pins in it in cold weather in GB.
Browns seem closest to an upset but Mayfield would have to have the game of his life 2 weeks in a row.
Bills D vs Ravens O. The Ravens run well and the Bills give up rushing yards. Weather is a non-factor
TBay with its 4th road game in its last 5 games. No team put more points on the Bucs this year than NO. Payton has owned Arians. TBay has been poor against teams with good defenses this year --> 1 & 4. NO has a good defense.

Last edited:
Honestly I just don't hope they don't get embarrassed.
There is no shame in losing to the Chiefs but I don't see an embarrassment at all. I think the Browns put up points but Mahomes may prove too much. He was throwing a lot of picks the last few weeks so perhaps you get him slightly off which could open the door to an upset.

Already looking a bit ominous for the Rams. Rodgers and Adams look like men on a mission and the Packers D just did a huge number on Goff in that series.

Back