2021 Was a nice run

It’s snowing on my iPad. Hilarious.

I can’t believe people still hold out hope. The team is treading water while Belichick gets his son ( or sons ) established as legitimate football coaches.

I am Belichick’s age and like him, still working, because it beats doing chores around the house.

Belichick has as much chance of drafting an effective wide receiver as I do of finding an appropriate analogy to finish this sentence.

Will the Patriots ever appear in the SuperBowl again? Will the SuperBowl be played 50 years from now?
LOL

I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it's going to last, they've already exceeded my expectations for this season, they were 1 win away from sealing up the AFCE again after a 1 year hiatus. They need to build up the receiving core and maybe another run stuffer or 2. Once the run is over I'm on to Bruins hockey.

I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it's going to last, they've already exceeded my expectations for this season, they were 1 win away from sealing up the AFCE again after a 1 year hiatus. They need to build up the receiving core and maybe another run stuffer or 2. Once the run is over I'm on to Bruins hockey.
I was thinking right after the taunting call on Andrews yesterday, that is what makes hockey a great sport. Penalties be damned, you F with our guy, we will be throwing down. I was at the tv (pretending to be tough) yelling take his head off before Andrews got there.

I was thinking right after the taunting call on Andrews yesterday, that is what makes hockey a great sport. Penalties be damned, you F with our guy, we will be throwing down. I was at the tv (pretending to be tough) yelling take his head off before Andrews got there.
Yeah, that penalty was absolutely ridiculous and the refs picking up the flag for that push on Mac out of bounds tells you everything you need to know about the officiating this year. How do you throw a flag on the personal foul then pick it up and say never mind? Mind boggling.

The hope is he trains like a mad man this offseason and gets stronger both his arm and body. He does not have an NFL caliber arm which is very difficult to overcome in today's league. He is a smart kid though so hopefully as he gains more experience his mental aspects make up for his physical deficiencies.

Allen IMO is the exact QB you would draw up from a physical standpoint to play QB in today's league. I always used to say it was Rodgers but Allen is bigger than him and more athletic. IMO, he is the closest QB to John Elway who also had every tool in the shed.

Strawman.

Care to comment on the content of the post or do you just prefer to attack me?
he's allowed to have a different opinion. 🤷‍♀️
but congrats on being smart enough to pick up on the fact that i was talking about you without my saying so directly. 😄

Two bad games against stingy playoff ready defenses doesn't spell doom for him. He is a rookie after all.

It doesn't take away from what he's accomplished this year as a starter.
As more film on him gets analyzed, it will be interesting to see where he shakes out. I have my opinion on where he will end up.

So, still with the ad hominem. I shouldn't be surprised.
you don't even know me on here to be surprised or not.
also....🤣 @ anything being called strawman or ad hominem by you when you are deliberately coming here after your team wins to post crowing troll comments. gtfooh with that mess...🤣

Back