2022 Rookie Camp, OTAs, Mini Camp, Mandatory Mini Camp And Training Camp

Anytime we have 2-3 WRs on the field, Meyers will always be the guy defenses forget about. Fatal error.

Correct. There have been times over the last 3 years when he was our "No. 1" and he got focused on by the Ds best cover guys. Which
was an unfortunate situation for him. Last season he had some help and the coverage was more copacetic to deal with. Put a Safety on
Meyers and it's a mismatch for us. Put a slot on him and he's too big. Given time, he can work his way open against most NFL Corners with
his deep strings of moves. Jakobi can shake n' bake.

That same thing is why I was so excited to see Tyquan coming along well. He is the guy that would demand the focus and the doubles and then
Parker, Agholor, Bourne and Meyers can do some real damage. All the tumblers would click into place. That might seem overly optimistic, but
it was plain to see that Thornton would have been that guy before the frost is on the pumpkin. Hell, it could have been snap one if anybody
paid attention to what he's done this Summer. It didn't take a genius to see he would be an instant problem to defend for anybody.

Let's just hope he comes back healed up and that'll still happen. I'll cross all crossable parts.

If the Zone blocking scheme looks this bad. In season opener. It a good idea to scrap it. Only Zappa has looked good in it

And he, amongst the entire offense, has the LEAST to do with it's success.

For anyone who wants to trade Wynn, last night's poor OL performance is the best argument against that plan.
Trading Wynn would weaken the OL even more.

For anyone who wants to trade Wynn, last night's poor OL performance is the best argument against that plan.
Trading Wynn would weaken the OL even more.
To me it also looks like Mac has lost confidence in the Oline a bit.

Back