2024 NFL Combine

Great post.

I'm going to drop the "Parkour speed test" idea, but at least I got it out of my system. ;)

I'm going to be really curious to see how MHJ turns out. I feel like he's definitely going to be good, but I'm wondering if he doesn't become more
Keyshawn Johnson good than Calvin Johnson great. Like he doesn't have any discernable weaknesses, but might not really have a combo of
traits that will make him dominant in the NFL like many assume. There are some draft people that are speculating that he might not even be a sure thing to be
the top WR, but you hear all kinds of crazy shit in the run-up to the draft.

He'd certainly be light years better than anybody we've had since Randy, but I'd prefer to address protection and QB earlier and it really
looks like there should be some good WRs left by that 68th pick.

I'd LOVE to fix all 3 of the big needs, but feel like that might be a stretch in one draft.

Thanks, Hawg. Means something coming from you.

I should have mentioned in that post that 10 yd split can be the most impt part of the 40 for some WRs and shouldn't be overlooked. Cooper Kupp made a living off his 10 yd split.

Funny you mention Keyshawn Johnson since a few scouts I know have Keyshawn as a comp for MHJ.

For me the order for draft day would ideally be QB then OT then WR. Any mock I've done have the 5-6 best OTs gone long before the WRs cupboard is bare.
I can find a good WR or TE in rnd 3 or 4 but I can't find a good OT in those rounds.

Last edited:
Thanks, Hawg. Means something coming from you.

I should have mentioned in that post that 10 yd split can be the most impt part of the 40 for some WRs and shouldn't be overlooked. Cooper Kupp made a living off his 10 yd split.

Funny you mention Keyshawn Johnson since a few scouts I know have Keyshawn as a comp for MHJ.

For me the order for draft day would ideally be QB then OT then WR. Any mock I've done have the 5-6 best OTs gone long before the WRs cupboard is bare.
I can find a good WR or TE in rnd 3 or 4 but I can't find a good OT in those rounds.

There wouldn't have been any way to really test for it, but my eyeballs told me that Jules was about the fastest guy I've ever
seen at cutting off a quick fake and doing a 10 yd. split in the opposite direction. He would drive DBs batshit crazy but they
just couldn't cover him. Or intimidate him no matter how hard they tried. He could do more than that, but that was his bread
and butter. Explosion out of a cut.

Since my post about MHJ it's been bugging me as to why he doesn't wow me. Is it because he went to OSU? Because I
didn't like his old man? I think it might be that he strikes me as sort of bland. I don't see him fighting the way Jules did to break a
tackle like it was the only thing that mattered. He's way bigger than his father was, but it seems like whenever he has
a chance to step OOB and avoid a hit he takes it-- just like Dad. Maybe that is smart, but I'm not exactly seeing maximum
desire out of him, like maybe he's been preserving himself for the NFL. The question is whether a kid can turn that on once they
go pro or maybe he'll be satisfied giving less than he could.

Deebo? check. CeeDee? check. MHJ? ummmmm.... 🤷 maybe.

BTW, have you watched Dallin Holker yet? He might be my favorite TE in this draft. Kinda Georg Kittleish, at least receiving wise. I have
to believe he is a day two guy, but he doesn't seem to get much notice.

There wouldn't have been any way to really test for it, but my eyeballs told me that Jules was about the fastest guy I've ever
seen at cutting off a quick fake and doing a 10 yd. split in the opposite direction. He would drive DBs batshit crazy but they
just couldn't cover him. Or intimidate him no matter how hard they tried. He could do more than that, but that was his bread
and butter. Explosion out of a cut.

Since my post about MHJ it's been bugging me as to why he doesn't wow me. Is it because he went to OSU? Because I
didn't like his old man? I think it might be that he strikes me as sort of bland. I don't see him fighting the way Jules did to break a
tackle like it was the only thing that mattered. He's way bigger than his father was, but it seems like whenever he has
a chance to step OOB and avoid a hit he takes it-- just like Dad. Maybe that is smart, but I'm not exactly seeing maximum
desire out of him, like maybe he's been preserving himself for the NFL. The question is whether a kid can turn that on once they
go pro or maybe he'll be satisfied giving less than he could.

Deebo? check. CeeDee? check. MHJ? ummmmm.... 🤷 maybe.

BTW, have you watched Dallin Holker yet? He might be my favorite TE in this draft. Kinda Georg Kittleish, at least receiving wise. I have
to believe he is a day two guy, but he doesn't seem to get much notice.

I made a post about my observation about MHJ's lack of effort about 3 weeks ago and caught major flack for it from a few here.

WRs is my thing with TEs a distant interest. I haven't seen Holker but I'll try to get some tape on him and ask around. Let me get back to you before the draft on him.
A TE who has caught my eye is Tip Reiman, Illinois. 6'5", 270. Great blocker and can run/catch. Sinnott & Theo Johnson (Gronk II), too.

Last edited:
I made a post about my observation about MHJ's lack of effort about 3 weeks ago and caught major flack for it from a few here.

WRs is my thing with TEs a distant interest. I haven't seen Holker but I'll try to get some tape on him and ask around. Let me get back to you before the draft on him.
A TE who has caught my eye is Tip Reiman, Illinois. 6'5", 270. Great blocker and can run/catch. Sinnott & Theo Johnson, too.

Well, I have some doubts from what I've seen of him. I don't know if he is really that passionate about football or at least keeps it on the down low. I try (and probably fail) to not give
a shit what the experts all say, but I feel like they are going a bit overboard on MHJ. You can only measure certain things in a kid. His facial expression reminds me of
the way Justin Fields' was when he was there. Like he was only semi-interested.

I haven't seen Reiman, but will look for him. I also should have stated that Bowers is the best TE by far, but Holker looks as good as the rest of
the combine guys to me and has kind of a AHern ability to jab cut that I was reminded of last night watching The Dynasty. He can catch and get
you some nice YAC. No idea if he can block, but he should be getting more props than some of these guys. Sinnott isn't bad, either and had a
pretty good day yesterday. He'd be welcomed.

I don't like the Texas guy much or Theo Johnson, but either would make this team. Not a great year for TEs.

I'm thinking we will likely be drafting a TE and probably a late RB to add to the offensive pile. I want a James White type if there are any, but I'm
kind of liking Carson Steele of UCLA who isn't a blazer but seems well-rounded and has some size and grit to him. He should be available well into day 3
according to current projections. I think he fits well as a backup or rotational guy who won't hurt you.

None of Daniels, Maye, or MHJ are working out, Daniels isn't even getting official measurements?

This is getting to be quite a problem for the NFL because they have an audience that they'd love to exploit and yet there is a situation happening as all the cool kids aren't going along with the program. And the revolt is starting to spread. This was a pretty good overview of the issue well written by a guy named Charles Robinson. I didn't link it because I'm not a fan of MSN, but I recommend taking a few minutes to read it. It made me wonder what the future of the Combine will look like. I expect the NFL will try to do something to get the kids back in line, but I'm not sure anything can really reverse the current trend of the elite prospects to just opt out to serve their own best interests.

INDIANAPOLIS — At some point this week, NFL Network’s commercial touting the combine became a cyclical reminder of the league’s changing landscape with elite college players. Interspersed between televised 40-yard dashes and on-field drills — and running during ad breaks on the network day and night — it showcased Los Angeles Rams breakout rookie receiver Puka Nacua narrating the combine’s ability to make NFL teams “remember your name.”

The problem? The promotional spot for one of the NFL’s most prized offseason tentpole television events was sewn together with highlights from an all-star cast of draft prospects who haven’t done a single thing during the televised portion of the event. All three of the marquee quarterbacks — USC’s Caleb Williams, LSU’s Jayden Daniels and UNC’s Drake Maye — have pulled out of all throwing and drill work. Two elite wideouts, Ohio State's Marvin Harrison Jr. and LSU’s Malik Nabers, won’t run 40-yard dashes or do drill work. And then late Friday night, just prior to his position group running the 40-yard dash, the biggest star tight end in years, Brock Bowers, pulled out from that event and all of the combine drills.

(Williams and Harrison also raised some eyebrows going a step further in different respects Friday, with Williams declining to do his medical exam in Indianapolis and Harrison no-showing his scheduled media availability.)

As a collective, it brings us back to that commercial and what the NFL is now grappling with when it comes to the most elite prospects in the draft. All six of those players were significant parts of the league's promotion of this year’s event. And by Friday, all of them had bailed on the portions of the week that actually land on a television screen.

If agents have anything to do with it, that’s a trend that could be getting cemented into the foundation of this event moving forward. That means if you want to see highlights of skill position players likely to be taken somewhere near the top of the first round, you’re not likely to see any of them happening on a field during the week of the combine.

“We’re seeing it become the opt-out generation,” one AFC general manager said Friday. “But I guess we could also ask how many head coaches aren’t here, how many general managers aren’t here, or get here late and leave early. It might say more about the evolution of the combine than a generation of players deciding what they won’t do.”

Added an NFC executive, “Some of it is these guys not wanting to be overexposed.”

That’s all a bit of a debate, depending who you talk to across the league. Some hard-liners spew battery acid when it comes to the subject. But if you’ve been around the NFL long enough, you have the institutional memory to know that group is shrinking in membership. Some yearning for the old days of everyone-doing-everything are cycling out of the game, while others are shrugging and pointing to lower levels of the game changing.

“Every step has been eroded over time,” one high-ranking AFC executive said. “Guys opt out of high school games, college bowls, all-star games, combine, pro days. It’s the new normal. The arrogance of it all. And it’s only going to get worse.”

Or better, if you talk to agents who are protecting bottom lines and advising their players to avoid anything that has more downside than upside. A good example of that would be agencies such as Rosenhaus Sports and Athletes First instructing their clients to decline cognitive testing such as the S2 and Wonderlic exams. Historically, the Wonderlic had a propensity to see the worst scores leaked to the media in what was often framed as attempts to smear the draft value of players. And last year during the draft preparations, former Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud and others had poor S2 scores become a significant source of media coverage. That has led to a wide swath of agents advising their clients to refuse the tests — although to date, only Athletes First and Rosenhaus Sports have publicly confirmed that stance.

As one agent said this week: “Players are making better decisions when they only have something minimal, or nothing, to gain. And for a few guys, especially the best players, a lot of the parts of the combine are like that.”

Of course, the NFL has seen this coming for a while. As the league built the combine into an offseason tentpole event for television — becoming a precursor to the “Christmas in April” nature of the draft — there has been some growing discontent about the operation. Not so much from the NFL team owners or league office, which continue to imagine the combine becoming a traveling roadshow and larger driver of revenues. But definitely among the unpaid actors in the show, comprised of players who don’t really get any compensation out of the event beyond an opportunity to raise their profile and potentially improve their draft position.

For most, that’s more than enough for the tradeoff. Maybe even for the vast majority of the 300-plus players who travel to Indianapolis to be put through a rigorous medical exam and a battery of drills and interviews. But for the absolute elites who represent the spine of how a television show is built around the event, the tradeoff has appeared to be diminishing with each passing year.

This week, it reached a peak, with the three top quarterbacks pulling from the show, along with two elite receivers and the unquestioned top tight end. Next year, it could be more. All of which leaves the NFL with the challenge of reimagining an event — and the commercials touting it — that could lack the very best talent the television audience covets most.

This is getting to be quite a problem for the NFL because they have an audience that they'd love to exploit and yet there is a situation happening as all the cool kids aren't going along with the program. And the revolt is starting to spread. This was a pretty good overview of the issue well written by a guy named Charles Robinson. I didn't link it because I'm not a fan of MSN, but I recommend taking a few minutes to read it. It made me wonder what the future of the Combine will look like. I expect the NFL will try to do something to get the kids back in line, but I'm not sure anything can really reverse the current trend of the elite prospects to just opt out to serve their own best interests.

INDIANAPOLIS — At some point this week, NFL Network’s commercial touting the combine became a cyclical reminder of the league’s changing landscape with elite college players. Interspersed between televised 40-yard dashes and on-field drills — and running during ad breaks on the network day and night — it showcased Los Angeles Rams breakout rookie receiver Puka Nacua narrating the combine’s ability to make NFL teams “remember your name.”

The problem? The promotional spot for one of the NFL’s most prized offseason tentpole television events was sewn together with highlights from an all-star cast of draft prospects who haven’t done a single thing during the televised portion of the event. All three of the marquee quarterbacks — USC’s Caleb Williams, LSU’s Jayden Daniels and UNC’s Drake Maye — have pulled out of all throwing and drill work. Two elite wideouts, Ohio State's Marvin Harrison Jr. and LSU’s Malik Nabers, won’t run 40-yard dashes or do drill work. And then late Friday night, just prior to his position group running the 40-yard dash, the biggest star tight end in years, Brock Bowers, pulled out from that event and all of the combine drills.

(Williams and Harrison also raised some eyebrows going a step further in different respects Friday, with Williams declining to do his medical exam in Indianapolis and Harrison no-showing his scheduled media availability.)

As a collective, it brings us back to that commercial and what the NFL is now grappling with when it comes to the most elite prospects in the draft. All six of those players were significant parts of the league's promotion of this year’s event. And by Friday, all of them had bailed on the portions of the week that actually land on a television screen.

If agents have anything to do with it, that’s a trend that could be getting cemented into the foundation of this event moving forward. That means if you want to see highlights of skill position players likely to be taken somewhere near the top of the first round, you’re not likely to see any of them happening on a field during the week of the combine.

“We’re seeing it become the opt-out generation,” one AFC general manager said Friday. “But I guess we could also ask how many head coaches aren’t here, how many general managers aren’t here, or get here late and leave early. It might say more about the evolution of the combine than a generation of players deciding what they won’t do.”

Added an NFC executive, “Some of it is these guys not wanting to be overexposed.”

That’s all a bit of a debate, depending who you talk to across the league. Some hard-liners spew battery acid when it comes to the subject. But if you’ve been around the NFL long enough, you have the institutional memory to know that group is shrinking in membership. Some yearning for the old days of everyone-doing-everything are cycling out of the game, while others are shrugging and pointing to lower levels of the game changing.

“Every step has been eroded over time,” one high-ranking AFC executive said. “Guys opt out of high school games, college bowls, all-star games, combine, pro days. It’s the new normal. The arrogance of it all. And it’s only going to get worse.”

Or better, if you talk to agents who are protecting bottom lines and advising their players to avoid anything that has more downside than upside. A good example of that would be agencies such as Rosenhaus Sports and Athletes First instructing their clients to decline cognitive testing such as the S2 and Wonderlic exams. Historically, the Wonderlic had a propensity to see the worst scores leaked to the media in what was often framed as attempts to smear the draft value of players. And last year during the draft preparations, former Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud and others had poor S2 scores become a significant source of media coverage. That has led to a wide swath of agents advising their clients to refuse the tests — although to date, only Athletes First and Rosenhaus Sports have publicly confirmed that stance.

As one agent said this week: “Players are making better decisions when they only have something minimal, or nothing, to gain. And for a few guys, especially the best players, a lot of the parts of the combine are like that.”

Of course, the NFL has seen this coming for a while. As the league built the combine into an offseason tentpole event for television — becoming a precursor to the “Christmas in April” nature of the draft — there has been some growing discontent about the operation. Not so much from the NFL team owners or league office, which continue to imagine the combine becoming a traveling roadshow and larger driver of revenues. But definitely among the unpaid actors in the show, comprised of players who don’t really get any compensation out of the event beyond an opportunity to raise their profile and potentially improve their draft position.

For most, that’s more than enough for the tradeoff. Maybe even for the vast majority of the 300-plus players who travel to Indianapolis to be put through a rigorous medical exam and a battery of drills and interviews. But for the absolute elites who represent the spine of how a television show is built around the event, the tradeoff has appeared to be diminishing with each passing year.

This week, it reached a peak, with the three top quarterbacks pulling from the show, along with two elite receivers and the unquestioned top tight end. Next year, it could be more. All of which leaves the NFL with the challenge of reimagining an event — and the commercials touting it — that could lack the very best talent the television audience covets most.
Since they started making rookie contract dependant on the pick #, one slot can make a big money difference over the 4 years. So agents are now playing the slot game with the better players. The don't want any more pimples than necessary.

Since they started making rookie contract dependant on the pick #, one slot can make a big money difference over the 4 years. So agents are now playing the slot game with the better players. The don't want any more pimples than necessary.

I'm sort of neutral about the morality of the opt-outs for the elite prospects. When everybody tells Caleb, Drake and Jayden they
are top 3 guys then what is the point of risking an injury or convincing somebody you might not be as good as they thought? If this is
like a regular job interview then they already got the job, so why should they take any risk?

That said, I tend to like kids that show a willingness to compete and improve their draft stock. I'm always going to root for a hungry
underdog over a superstar who has always been treated as special.

None of Daniels, Maye, or MHJ are working out, Daniels isn't even getting official measurements?
Truthfully they should just skip the combine altogether. Everyone should. Goodell's Underwear Olympics are pretty exploitative now that they're on TV and hyped up. None of these kids are getting a check from the league yet.

So, let's say that everybody gets consistency of results. That's fair and great and all, but what difference does that make
if the data you get is only semi-relevant to identifying future NFL players?

In the example of the 40, the crew that does the commentary goes out of their minds when somebody runs a really fast time--
it's all OMG!!! and the internet starts breaking :woohoo:, but here is a list of the top 10 40 times in combine history:

• No. 1: John Ross, 4.22 seconds in 2017
  • No. 2: Kalon Barnes, CB, 4.23 seconds in 2022
  • No. T-3: Chris Johnson, RB, 4.24 seconds in 2008
  • No. T-3: Rondel Melendez, WR, 4.24 seconds in 1999
  • No. T-5: DJ Turner, CB, 4:26 seconds in 2023
  • No. T-5: Dri Archer, RB, 4.26 seconds in 2014
  • No. T-5: Tariq Woolen, CB, 4.26 seconds in 2022
  • No. T-5: Jerome Mathis, WR, 4.26 seconds in 2005
  • No. T-9: Marquise Goodwin, WR, 4.27 seconds in 2013
  • No. T-9: Stanford Routt, CB, 4.27 seconds in 2005

So, there are a couple of good guys in there. Chris Johnson had a fine career, certainly but....it's
not exactly a bunch of future gold jackets.

Maybe they should scrap the whole thing and use a new course where prospects would
have to cut around objects and jump over some and they can also slip a straightaway in there
somewhere. They use GPS to track everything, so an intern with that data and a laptop could
probably come up with a prototype in about 15 minutes. Maybe it'd be 40 yards long. Maybe not.

What they do now just makes little to no sense and I want it to be less boring!!!
I was thinking, if you put all the wide receivers and running backs in a giant Colosseum filled with bunch of cheetahs, and the last one alive gets to be the first one picked.

Last edited:
Ladd McConkey may have put himself into the first round with that run, was not expecting that.

Dunno, these throws were 10000x better than anything Mac can put together. 60 plus in the air? J.J not looking too shabby imo.

J.J Combine

A TE who has caught my eye is Tip Reiman, Illinois. 6'5", 270. Great blocker and can run/catch. Sinnott & Theo Johnson (Gronk II), too.
I am in the camp with you, Chevss and Hawg. I am not convinced he is a no doubt superstar. I did think that after his freshman bowl game with 3TDs and scoring 2TDs against Georgia in the playoffs last year. This year, he seemed less interested, and very few wr’s can coast in the NFL. While some guys find a consistent motor later, most of the truly greats show it most of the time in college. The size, footwork and hands are all there, but I don’t see him as the runaway wr1, let alone clearly the best player in the draft- as many do

I am in the camp with you, Chevss and Hawg. I am not convinced he is a no doubt superstar. I did think that after his freshman bowl game with 3TDs and scoring 2TDs against Georgia in the playoffs last year. This year, he seemed less interested, and very few wr’s can coast in the NFL. While some guys find a consistent motor later, most of the truly greats show it most of the time in college. The size, footwork and hands are all there, but I don’t see him as the runaway wr1, let alone clearly the best player in the draft- as many do
Screenshot 2024-03-02 191905.png

??

Same/Better numbers with a much worse QB and defenses doubling him on virtually every play.

Ladd McConkey may have put himself into the first round with that run, was not expecting that.

There are plenty of good WRs in this draft who are faster than they have to be. I'm actually overwhelmed how good I've already identified most of these guys to be on the field and then to see these faster than fast times is eye-popping. There's not a 1 of these fastest guys I wouldn't welcome on the Patriots, McConkey included. He's a tough SOB. All these in the first group are fast and capable. A few could become real stars. I'll be finished with my take on them in 4-5 weeks. Malik Nabers gets all the love but while watching Malik my eyes were
drawn to Brian Thomas consistently. Kid has tools. In fact everyone in this group could make an impact quickly for their team. The most bust worthy could be the fastest bc of his slight frame.

My job will be to cull out the Aaron Dobsons from the rest.

2024 NFL Scouting Combine: Fastest 40-yard dash times for wide receivers​

Xavier Worthy, Texas – 4.21 seconds​

Brian Thomas Jr., LSU – 4.34 seconds​

Adonai Mitchell, Texas – 4.35 seconds​

Tez Walker, North Carolina – 4.36 seconds​

Jacob Cowing, Arizona – 4.38 seconds​

Xavier Legette, South Carolina – 4.39 seconds​

Ladd McConkey, Georgia – 4.40 seconds​

Troy Franklin, Oregon – 4.41 seconds​

Roman Wilson, Michigan – 4.40 seconds​

Rest of the 40-yard dash times for WRs at the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine​

These guys have plenty of speed to make it big in the NFL, too. Speed won't be their problem. If they don't make it's bc of something else most any scout should be able to
identify pre-draft. No excuses for busting on any of these kids.

Ricky Pearsall, Florida – 4.41 seconds
Jha’Quan Jackson, Tulane – 4.42 seconds
Bub Means, Pitt – 4.43 seconds
Ryan Flournoy, Southeast Missouri State – 4.44 seconds
Lideatrick Griffin, Mississippi State – 4.44 seconds
Cornelius Johnson, Michigan – 4.45 seconds
Rome Odunze, Washington – 4.45 seconds
Jermaine Burton, Alabama – 4.46 seconds
Jamari Thrash, Louisville – 4.46 seconds
Luke McCaffrey, Rice – 4.47 seconds
Malik Washington, Virginia – 4.47 seconds
Jalen McMillan, Washington – 4.48 seconds
Devaughn Vele, Utah – 4.48 seconds
Brenden Rice, USC – 4.50 seconds
Ja’Lynn Polk, Washington – 4.52 seconds
Johnny Wilson, Florida State – 4.53 seconds
Javon Baker, UCF – 4.54 seconds
Jalen Coker, Holy Cross – 4.57 seconds
Keon Coleman, Florida State – 4.62 seconds
Isaiah Williams, Illinois – 4.64 seconds

Other measurables - ht, wt etc. are here :

Last edited:
Report from the combine is that the Pats want to sign a big time Free Agent on the defensive side .

I don't care if you call that guy an X, Y or a Z. Just line him up somewhere. He'll
be a starter 15 minutes into camp. I doubt he'll get past The Chiefs in the 1st as
somebody suggested during the broadcast. It makes me sick to think about him and
Mahomes carving everybody up. With any luck he'll go sooner.

There are plenty of good WRs in this draft who are faster than they have to be. I'm actually overwhelmed how good I've already identified most of these guys to be on the field and then to see these faster than fast times is eye-popping. There's not a 1 of these fastest guys I wouldn't welcome on the Patriots, McConkey included. He's a tough SOB. All these in the first group are fast and capable. A few could become real stars. I'll be finished with my take on them in 4-5 weeks. Malik Nabers gets all the love but while watching Malik my eyes were
drawn to Brian Thomas consistently. Kid has tools. In fact everyone in this group could make an impact quickly for their team. The most bust worthy could be the fastest bc of his slight frame.

My job will be to cull out the Aaron Dobsons from the rest.

2024 NFL Scouting Combine: Fastest 40-yard dash times for wide receivers​

Xavier Worthy, Texas – 4.21 seconds​

Brian Thomas Jr., LSU – 4.34 seconds​

Adonai Mitchell, Texas – 4.35 seconds​

Tez Walker, North Carolina – 4.36 seconds​

Jacob Cowing, Arizona – 4.38 seconds​

Xavier Legette, South Carolina – 4.39 seconds​

Ladd McConkey, Georgia – 4.40 seconds​

Troy Franklin, Oregon – 4.41 seconds​

Roman Wilson, Michigan – 4.40 seconds​

Rest of the 40-yard dash times for WRs at the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine​

These guys have plenty of speed to make it big in the NFL, too. Speed won't be their problem. If they don't make it's bc of something else most any scout should be able to
identify pre-draft. No excuses for busting on any of these kids.

Ricky Pearsall, Florida – 4.41 seconds
Jha’Quan Jackson, Tulane – 4.42 seconds
Bub Means, Pitt – 4.43 seconds
Ryan Flournoy, Southeast Missouri State – 4.44 seconds
Lideatrick Griffin, Mississippi State – 4.44 seconds
Cornelius Johnson, Michigan – 4.45 seconds
Rome Odunze, Washington – 4.45 seconds
Jermaine Burton, Alabama – 4.46 seconds
Jamari Thrash, Louisville – 4.46 seconds
Luke McCaffrey, Rice – 4.47 seconds
Malik Washington, Virginia – 4.47 seconds
Jalen McMillan, Washington – 4.48 seconds
Devaughn Vele, Utah – 4.48 seconds
Brenden Rice, USC – 4.50 seconds
Ja’Lynn Polk, Washington – 4.52 seconds
Johnny Wilson, Florida State – 4.53 seconds
Javon Baker, UCF – 4.54 seconds
Jalen Coker, Holy Cross – 4.57 seconds
Keon Coleman, Florida State – 4.62 seconds
Isaiah Williams, Illinois – 4.64 seconds

Other measurables - ht, wt etc. are here :

I watched a little of it today and what surprised me was when they did an overlay of the McCaffrey brothers running. I'm pretty sure it was a hundreth of a second
difference between them but that was enough for a small gap to form. A tenth of a second difference and your guy is wide open. It seems obvious, but I'm not
sure I really understood it was that big of a deal. :shrug-n: But maybe it's just me.

If Devante Parker was running with those guys today he probably would have finished in last place.

Back