3rd Down Fog Horn

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
I was amazed that the fog horn was being used last night when the Pats were on D.

Has it been used in past Super Bowls?

I'm waiting for the investigation to start....

I noticed that as well. Very odd. Did the Rams defense have a similar special effect?

For awhile now, in every Superbowl, I have noticed the PA using sounds native to both teams. I think that kind of stuff is worked out to be equitable.

I heard that too. It was comforting- I felt like I was sitting in Gillette Stadium. I was at home in front of my TV, though!

I heard that too. It was comforting- I felt like I was sitting in Gillette Stadium. I was at home in front of my TV, though!

It has been my text notification sound effect on my phone since the Charger game.

Heard it. I was impressed. Thought Ernie hacked thru the firewall. Needed everyone to bring their A game last night.

For awhile now, in every Superbowl, I have noticed the PA using sounds native to both teams. I think that kind of stuff is worked out to be equitable.

It's this. I forget what year they started doing it, but it's been a few Super Bowls now. I mean, you'll also hear "Livin' on a Prayer" and "Your Love" between commercial breaks.

During the K.C. game I heard them play the crying baby through the PA. Or maybe it was the fans in the seats. Not sure.

my guess is that the stadium PA will use the sounds effects the respective teams use in their home stadiums.

It was a Patriots home game like the Eagles last year or Steelers Super Bowls.

Everyone knew it was coming because the Rams have no fans.

Everyone except the Rams who were not ready for the noise.

McVay must’ve shit seeing all those Pats jerseys and crowd noise and then 3rd and long and he gets a dose of the fog horn to boot!

It's this. I forget what year they started doing it, but it's been a few Super Bowls now. I mean, you'll also hear "Livin' on a Prayer" and "Your Love" between commercial breaks.

They played Your Love early in the game, like maybe on the first drive.

Back