A poll

What's up with responding to neg feedback beginning with LOL

• A cool guy staying cool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Vamping. While pondering on something clever to say.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trying hard to minimize/marginalize the negative by looking cheerful and positive.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aren't those all the same thing, but my radar goes beep beep beep every time

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
It's about reaction to criticism. How do you react to :4321: criticism. Very stalwartly I'm sure.

Why yes I do.

And it must serve you well.

Not always, no.

Even fools can be inspirational.

Thank you. I hope my day will come.

:toast:

Who do think did? No one in this thread. I started a poll laughing at people who can' t seem to acknowledge that they have been criticized. The thread has ZERO (sorry my bad, cap locks stuck) let me try again : The thread has ZERO (**** I'm flummoxed here) to do with rep. It's about reaction to criticism. How do you react to :4321: criticism. Very stalwartly I'm sure. And it must serve you well.

But I'm moving on. Maybe to a new a Poll on troublemakers who can't or won't read and see ghosts that aren't there and keep making fools of themselves.

See. No one is completely useless. Even fools can be inspirational.

Now THAT's a message to the Jets.

confused-cat-meme-2.jpg

Who do think did? No one in this thread. I started a poll laughing at people who can' t seem to acknowledge that they have been criticized. The thread has ZERO (sorry my bad, cap locks stuck) let me try again : The thread has ZERO (**** I'm flummoxed here) to do with rep. It's about reaction to criticism. How do you react to :4321: criticism. Very stalwartly I'm sure. And it must serve you well.

But I'm moving on. Maybe to a new a Poll on troublemakers who can't or won't read and see ghosts that aren't there and keep making fools of themselves.

See. No one is completely useless. Even fools can be inspirational.lol

I fixed it for you.

Eat a snickers you get a little grumpy when your hungry:coffee:

~Dee~

Back