A poll

What's up with responding to neg feedback beginning with LOL

• A cool guy staying cool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Vamping. While pondering on something clever to say.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trying hard to minimize/marginalize the negative by looking cheerful and positive.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aren't those all the same thing, but my radar goes beep beep beep every time

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I don't neg rep so no idea

I am so lost...

Not neg rep. Neg feedback. Someone actually says something negative to you and you go:" LOL. blah blah etc"

Personally, I never neg rep. Except by accident and I immediately send them a nevermind note

Not neg rep. Neg feedback. Someone actually says something negative to you and you go:" LOL. blah blah etc"

Personally, I never neg rep. Except by accident and I immediately send them a nevermind note
I think "nevermind" is 2 words not one. It should be never mind.LOL

I think "nevermind" is 2 words not one. It should be never mind.LOL
LOL? Lol, I see what you did there. HeeHee

And BostonTim probably be should be Boston Tim. So. Do I get an F or a courtesy D-? ROFL

Cheers BostonTim :toast:

Yet I didn't start a Poll thread whining about it......LOL

Who do think did? No one in this thread. I started a poll laughing at people who can' t seem to acknowledge that they have been criticized. The thread has ZERO (sorry my bad, cap locks stuck) let me try again : The thread has ZERO (**** I'm flummoxed here) to do with rep. It's about reaction to criticism. How do you react to :4321: criticism. Very stalwartly I'm sure. And it must serve you well.

But I'm moving on. Maybe to a new a Poll on troublemakers who can't or won't read and see ghosts that aren't there and keep making fools of themselves.

See. No one is completely useless. Even fools can be inspirational.

Back