A question for Pats fans ??

daedge

Reaction score
Website
www.coltfreaks.com
Hey guys
Im curious about what you guys think about the hole incident ater your Playoff clash with the Chargers where LT went after not sure who and had to be restrained after Patriots players performed the Shawne Merriman dance on the Chargers logo at midfield ??

And what do you guys think of LT about his comments towards Bill afterwards ?? I know they have made up since but what were your guys thoughts on what happened ??

LT is a turd
more important question 4 u
r u going to the Bledisloe cup?

chef on 06-17-2007 at 05:59 AM said:
LT is a turd
more important question 4 u
r u going to the Bledisloe cup?

I wish I could man but Im in London untill early December, I went and watched you guys take on RSA yesterday avo at the pub I was gunning for you guys I hate RSA Rugby and it was packed with all these angry South Africans slamming fists on tables when wasnt going there way. I was just thinking $hit I cant wait till this time next week when we smoke you guys !!

Aus played great, and I knew they would come right for the World Cup year just look at your back line its classy especially when you get Latham back. Your defense was great and Aus will be there or there abouts come World Cup time.

Non-issues.

Some of the players were a little overexhuberant but a team whose star player does the mocking dance that Merriman performs has no room to complain about etiquette.

Moreover, LDT assigning blame for that to the coach was idiotic.

Finally, the inference that players didn't like or respect Belichick and that his act was growing tired -- an inference that many columnists drew after that game -- was shown to be a joke when the best free agents signed in NE, and Adalius Thomas took a relatively low money deal (compared to what he might have gotten from SF).

Honestly, I still think you're trolling here and I hope you'll stop.

DarrylStingley on 06-17-2007 at 06:31 AM said:
Non-issues.

Some of the players were a little overexhuberant but a team whose star player does the mocking dance that Merriman performs has no room to complain about etiquette.

Moreover, LDT assigning blame for that to the coach was idiotic.

Finally, the inference that players didn't like or respect Belichick and that his act was growing tired -- an inference that many columnists drew after that game -- was shown to be a joke when the best free agents signed in NE, and Adalius Thomas took a relatively low money deal (compared to what he might have gotten from SF).

Honestly, I still think you're trolling here and I hope you'll stop.

Really ?? Okay I dont know what to say to that because I dont see how this thread I started is trolling at all. I really just wanted to know your views on what happened how is that trolling ?? Its off season and just wanted to see some views from you guys regarding this issue but okay if you see it as trolling thats your view.

daedge on 06-17-2007 at 06:36 AM said:
Really ?? Okay I dont know what to say to that because I dont see how this thread I started is trolling at all. I really just wanted to know your views on what happened how is that trolling ?? Its off season and just wanted to see some views from you guys regarding this issue but okay if you see it as trolling thats your view.
Not from this thread per se. Just your whole body of work.

If you honestly want our view of this incident, fine, and that's why I responded with mine. I am just hopeful that your responses here wont devolve into the "I wont respect the Pats if they win 10 SBs in a row" variety. You have to admit, man, that's beyond the pale.

DarrylStingley on 06-17-2007 at 06:40 AM said:
Not from this thread per se. Just your whole body of work.

If you honestly want our view of this incident, fine, and that's why I responded with mine. I am just hopeful that your responses here wont devolve into the "I wont respect the Pats if they win 10 SBs in a row" variety. You have to admit, man, that's beyond the pale.

That was a reply to someone cant renember who saying they dont and wont ever respect the Colts, there is a difference in thinking a team is good and respect. And I have said here that I think the Patriots are a great team and you guys are there is no dout about that but at the same time I dont respect the Patriots, and I do admit that saying if you won 10 superbowls I still wouldnt is over the top.

I mean if you guys did I think I would be in awe of you guys and would respect the Patriots but right now I cant say I do as It hurts to think that as Colts and Pats are such rivals but at the same time I think your team is very very good and right now I think you guys would beat us and will beat us untill our defense shows it can play which doesnt look good on paper right now.

daedge on 06-17-2007 at 09:19 PM said:
I wish I could man but Im in London untill early December, I went and watched you guys take on RSA yesterday avo at the pub I was gunning for you guys I hate RSA Rugby and it was packed with all these angry South Africans slamming fists on tables when wasnt going there way. I was just thinking $hit I cant wait till this time next week when we smoke you guys !!

Aus played great, and I knew they would come right for the World Cup year just look at your back line its classy especially when you get Latham back. Your defense was great and Aus will be there or there abouts come World Cup time.

there is a game in melbourne in a couple of weeks, i bought my tickets like 3 months ago and i havn't waiting 4 ages

chef on 06-17-2007 at 07:02 AM said:
there is a game in melbourne in a couple of weeks, i bought my tickets like 3 months ago and i havn't waiting 4 ages

Be a huge game man awsome, dont wanna hijack another thread into rugby so if ya wanna talk rugby that soccer poll thread is rugby lol.

<<
And what do you guys think of LT about his comments towards Bill afterwards ?? I know they have made up since but what were your guys thoughts on what happened ??
>>

LT is an ass.

There is only 1 and 1 point only I need to make regarding this argument.

1. The Chargers had what, 8 players arrested last year for everything from shipping "purple drank" ingredients to Texas to violent crimes. Not to mention Merriman's suspension for steroid use.

How many Pats arrested last year ? ZERO

Ok LT you whiny little bitch, a guy dancing on your logo makes the whole Pats team classless, but the Chargers getting almost 1/6 of the team arrested last year makes you a "classy bunch of guys".

:4321: :4321: :4321:

harrisonhits on 06-17-2007 at 08:10 AM said:
<<
>>

LT is an ass.

There is only 1 and 1 point only I need to make regarding this argument.

1. The Chargers had what, 8 players arrested last year for everything from shipping "purple drank" ingredients to Texas to violent crimes. Not to mention Merriman's suspension for steroid use.

Ok LT you whiny little bitch, a guy dancing on your logo makes the whole Pats team classless, but the Chargers getting almost 1/6 of the team arrested last year makes you a "classy bunch of guys".

Good post, and with the way the NFL is going these days with arrests thats a great record ZERO ARRESTS last season its great. I know in the last few years we have had Doss arressted although he is no longer a Colt and also Nick Harper also no longer with the Colts and a few others have had a few problems with the Feds and it sure does suck.

But hey there is no team worse then the CinciThug Bengals

This issue has been discussed and argued with to the point of :Eason:

I would suggest a simple thread search to find hundreds of posts on how we feel as well as Bolts' fans.

To be honest, I thought the Chargers looked like a bunch of whiny cry babies. They did everything wrong throughout the course of that game, in a game where they were expected to not only win but dominate, and they didn't get the job done - especially in the 2nd half.

They looked like idiots. Everyday there was a new ass-ache commencing after the game on Sunday and continued all week long. I got to a point where I was sick of it because it took away from the Patriots/Colts matchup throughout that entire week. There were threads galore on this message board regarding this matter, but deep down, looking back, I find the whole thing comical now.

daedge on 06-17-2007 at 05:17 AM said:
Hey guys
Im curious about what you guys think about the hole incident ater your Playoff clash with the Chargers where LT went after not sure who and had to be restrained after Patriots players performed the Shawne Merriman dance on the Chargers logo at midfield ??

Considering Merriman has no problem doing his "dance" after a sack, seems hypocritical that Merroid would be upset that someone else dances in HIS face. Screw him and the Chargers.

LT is a little bitch who will get broken in half in Foxboro when they come here.

It sure did please me you guys winning as it handed us Home Field for the Conference Final. Poor old Marty still couldnt get the Chargers a Playoff Win.

harrisonhits on 06-17-2007 at 08:10 AM said:
<<

Well, technically Johnathan Sullivan was a Patriot when he was arrested in Florida right after his signing. He never made the team, though...thank God. I agree with the rest of your sentiments, HH.

blown outta proportion by the chargers....LT is the only one on that team i respect, along with lorenzo neal..

Back