AFC and NFC Championship Games 2022

Because the are a bunch of scumbags. Abuse a child, no problem, here's a nice big contract. And they call themselves a dynasty when they have won 1 Championship since the merger.
They're like the Ravens to me, there's a rotten culture there.

When the Broncos and Steelers were at their best I had no real dislike of them in contrast.

The Chefs?

Cute little team. Not very likable though.

Enjoy your minor successes.

Because the are a bunch of scumbags. Abuse a child, no problem, here's a nice big contract. And they call themselves a dynasty when they have won 1 Championship since the merger.
I know it hurts to not be the best team in the NFL anymore. Time will heal your soul. And you'll have plenty of time.

As Willie Mac is saying right now on NFLN, the Bengals offense is better than the Bills. They have more explosive threats.

The Chiefs defense gave up 8 explosive plays last week. Their defense cannot defend, that's the issue.

As Willie Mac is saying right now on NFLN, the Bengals offense is better than the Bills. They have more explosive threats.

The Chiefs defense gave up 8 explosive plays last week. Their defense cannot defend, that's the issue.
The Chiefs did lose their safety last week. He’s pretty damn good. He’ll be back today.

Their oline is terrible though. Hopefully they play out of their minds today.

I know it hurts to not be the best team in the NFL anymore. Time will heal your soul. And you'll have plenty of time.
Don't give me that bullshit. I'm perfectly happy with my teams 11 AFC Championships and 6 World Championships. I'm perfectly happy with the state of my team now.
Enjoy your game today sitting next to your Mahomes blow up doll. Evidently you have no friends at ChiefsPlanet if you have to come here with your bullshit on game day.
I feel sorry for you.

Damn this place is dead......... Guess you guys are busy talking about the draft. Who will replace Josh ???

Bengals and Rams, predator vs prey would be an epic SB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like the 70's, 80's, and 90's-no Patriots in the conference championship games. Oh well, we had our day. 20 years of 'our day'. Belichick and Brady- they were the best, together. Well, I'd like to see Cincy win today. Fat chance for that, I guess. In the other game, I like both ab's. Jimmy G, a Patriot's good guy, and the Lion's past qb, when they sucked, for the Rams. Matthew Stafford is a fine qb. Nothing against Jimmy G-I'm mostly rooting for the Rams, with their qb. But, whoever wins that one, I'll be happy.

Back