Allow myself to RE-introduce....Myself

Mr. Happy Sock

I bring absolutely nothing to the table
Reaction score
Hello again ladies and germs!

It's been For-EV-errrrr since I Posted (Last post 2013). I guess you can call me an O.G. (Member since 2007)

Lots to talk about in the last 9 years....I'm sure all of it has been covered extensively

I have lots of great memories of this forum. Hopefully some more to come.

I'm going to kick around the forum now to see what shenenigans are afoot

Some of you remember me from my former picture (Below)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bring my Tux to the cleaners. Bob (Mr. Kraft to the rest of you) asked me to be the best man at his wedding.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Hello again ladies and germs!

It's been For-EV-errrrr since I Posted (Last post 2013). I guess you can call me an O.G. (Member since 2007)

Lots to talk about in the last 9 years....I'm sure all of it has been covered extensively

I have lots of great memories of this forum. Hopefully some more to come.

I'm going to kick around the forum now to see what shenenigans are afoot

Some of you remember me from my former picture (Below)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bring my Tux to the cleaners. Bob (Mr. Kraft to the rest of you) asked me to be the best man at his wedding.
willkommen zurück

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnClrx8N2k

Welcome back!

If I Can Dream 1950S GIF by Elvis Presley

Welcome back. I hope that prison was not too rough on you.
It's amazing how you can get used to your surroundings. I'm not a "Prison" type of guy, but in the words of Harold Ramis-

"I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it." I don't know what kind of soldier I'm gonna make, but I want you guys to know that if we ever get into really heavy combat... I'll be right behind you guys. Every step of the way."

Completely appropriate and applicable analogy.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain

Lol, glad you found your way back to the planet.

:coffee::thumb::toast:

~Dee~

Glad to have you back!

welcome back GIF
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Back