Amendola

He should be good to go if he was Full Participation.

If nothing else, I want him out there to fair catch EVERY punt.

This.

At this point, I want Amendola handling returns. There's really no need for him to see the field in any type of receiving packages unless there are at least 2 guys that can't go.

This.

At this point, I want Amendola handling returns. There's really no need for him to see the field in any type of receiving packages unless there are at least 2 guys that can't go.

100% this^^^^^^^^

He will be active and will at the very least return punts. Mitchell was limited all week so will have to see if he is listed as questionable on report. I am really hoping all 5 are active.

100% this^^^^^^^^

I'm surprised if Amendola does not take the field in important (3rd down etc) moments. His ratio of important catches to total catches seems in my mind (got no numbers) to be quite high. IE lots of his catches seem to come at just the right time (the view from MY window).

Cheers

I'm surprised if Amendola does not take the field in important (3rd down etc) moments. His ratio of important catches to total catches seems in my mind (got no numbers) to be quite high. IE lots of his catches seem to come at just the right time (the view from MY window).

Cheers

He has been clutch. But I am also interested to see what Bennett and Floyd do in key situations as well. I think both are chomping at the bit to make big plays. JMO.

Cheers
THIS^^^^^^

Wow, a great RAC for a Td and a big block by Floyd and Fans now are thinking Amendola is not to take the field?

Insane

Tim is 100% correct in that he is always finding a way to make the play. He has Tom's trust, we do not know if Floyd does.

I dress Amendola to have him returning Punts and kick-offs. He then takes the field on key plays as a WR.

I like Floyd but trust Amendola more.

----------------------------------------------------------EDIT --------------------

I also do everything I can to keep Blount away from the team until he is no longer contagious. No need for the team getting sick like in the heated Dome of Indy. That may include sitting him and dressing an extra WR.

THIS^^^^^^

Wow, a great RAC for a Td and a big block by Floyd and Fans now are thinking Amendola is not to take the field?

Insane

Tim is 100% correct in that he is always finding a way to make the play. He has Tom's trust, we do not know if Floyd does.

I dress Amendola to have him returning Punts and kick-offs. He then takes the field on key plays as a WR.

Floyd has earned Brady's trust pretty good so far in just a couple of games. Floyd has much more big play ability than Danny. That being said, why not just let them fight to the death on who gets to make the biggest impact plays? I mean really we are so loaded with weapons.

Receivers

Given the injury potential for receivers, having more receivers available to share the bumps and bruises, to step in when someone can't go, is a good thing. Amendola took some time to adapt, but he's part of the machine now. Floyd is still breaking in, but he's far enough along already to be productive. Edelman is great, but how many hits do we want him taking? Bennett isn't Gronk, but he'll do. I'll be happy to see all these guys on the sidelines and dressed, as well as all three running backs.

Brady is GOAT, but a strong supporting cast will make him goatier. He ran wild in 2007 with only two great receivers. These days he's got more of them, though none to quite match Moss. Still, I'd like as many players who are hard to cover as we can get.

I also do everything I can to keep Blount away from the team until he is no longer contagious. No need for the team getting sick like in the heated Dome of Indy. That may include sitting him and dressing an extra WR.

If he had what I had, agreed. I RARELY get sick and this whatever the fvck it was had me completely down for the count for 4 days (not moving except to pee, puke, hack up crap, etc. and get meds) and couldn't leave the house for 8 days. I haven't been so sick since I had mono in college.

Cheers

THIS^^^^^^

Insane

----------------------------------------------------------EDIT --------------------

I can see DA and Mitchell splitting time at WR between the 20's with Mitchell getting a few more snaps than DA. In the RZ, DA should be a fixture along with Floyd & Hogan when the situation calls for multiple WRs. I want to see experienced veterans in that situation. DA has been a TD machine this year. Floyd, Hogan, DA, Edelman and Bennett will be hard to cover for any defense.

DA will be the primary return guy.

Blount was in meetings today. ;)

Given the injury potential for receivers, having more receivers available to share the bumps and bruises, to step in when someone can't go, is a good thing. Amendola took some time to adapt, but he's part of the machine now. Floyd is still breaking in, but he's far enough along already to be productive. Edelman is great, but how many hits do we want him taking? Bennett isn't Gronk, but he'll do. I'll be happy to see all these guys on the sidelines and dressed, as well as all three running backs.

Brady is GOAT, but a strong supporting cast will make him goatier. He ran wild in 2007 with only two great receivers. These days he's got more of them, though none to quite match Moss. Still, I'd like as many players who are hard to cover as we can get.

What makes this offense truly lethal is the run game. Brady has two receiving targets there as well in White and Lewis although I am fine with seeing Lewis running between the tackles and tag team that part of the offense with Blount.

If he had what I had, agreed. I RARELY get sick and this whatever the fvck it was had me completely down for the count for 4 days (not moving except to pee, puke, hack up crap, etc. and get meds) and couldn't leave the house for 8 days. I haven't been so sick since I had mono in college.
kicking my ass too - I am looking at my third weekend sick

Sorry for your ordeal. :sulk:

Oh

And thanks for sharing. :facepalm:
share the details not the germs!!!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I can see DA and Mitchell splitting time at WR between the 20's with Mitchell getting a few more snaps than DA. In the RZ, DA should be a fixture along with Floyd & Hogan when the situation calls for multiple WRs. I want to see experienced veterans in that situation. DA has been a TD machine this year. Floyd, Hogan, DA, Edelman and Bennett will be hard to cover for any defense.

DA will be the primary return guy.

Blount was in meetings today. ;)
so many options, so few footballs and roster spots!!!

Back