An Important New Treatment For Depression & Bi-Polarism

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Lithium has been available for many years. Prozac came out in 1987. Many look-alike drugs followed but there haven't been any breakthroughs in the treatment of depression or manic-depressive disorder since SSRIs and SNRIs started becoming available 30 years ago. At least 25% of people go through a period of serious depression during their lifetime and 10% of people suffer depression and have never known anything else.

There's a new and accepted use for an old street drug that has been shown to end depression - serious deep depression, suicidal depression - for good. Within hours of a very small dose of ketamine given by IV infusion, the chemical imbalances of depression (and PTSD) are corrected. There's a lot of evidence that shows this one-time "correction" lasts a lifetime.

I won't bore you with the science of how it works or the studies. Instead I'll give you a few links if you're interested.

In Boston, most major hospitals and many suburban psychiatrists are offering this treatment to patients. It's widely available although it's not covered by some health insurance plans yet. Its cost is affordable, however.

A layman's explanation of ketamine's history and how it works.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a-vaccine-for-depression-1136204885

A more scientific article of ketamine use for depression but not hardcore.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322233.php

WebMD's article
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20180821/ketamine-a-lifesaving-aid-for-depression

For physicians using ketamine infusion for depression simply search "ketamine for depression near me"

I’d love to hear the cost and what is classified as affordable.

K isn’t a high cost street drug. The dough in your average wallet could be enough to put you on Planet Pluto.

So how much will they charge for a microdose injection?

Really thought it was going to be this.
shirt-1525987406-7a3702391b8f3400b7545d9ee394716e.png

I have helped 1000's of people with depression and cured many for good. All it takes is a description of my life and my job of collecting boar semen for 30 years and the process I went through on a daily basis. All of the sudden they feel so much better about their lives.

I have helped 1000's of people with depression and cured many for good. All it takes is a description of my life and my job of collecting boar semen for 30 years and the process I went through on a daily basis. All of the sudden they feel so much better about their lives.
It's a really amazing feeling when people thank you for helping them fight depression or anxiety. I know what you are talking about, I have also helped many people, and it is a great goal in life-to save souls. I suffered from this depressed state for quite a long time, I did not see any interest in anything and did not want to see people, even those I loved. It was then that I realized that I needed to be cured and get rid of this condition. I was really helped by buy kratom bulk to handle this. It is this tool that I recommend to those people who are faced with this problem which I have already been able to overcome

Last edited:
Interestingly, I have a Deadhead friend who is a brittle diabetic. I mean like all over the road. When he takes acid he is good with his blood sugar is great for over 2 weeks.

Back