An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

fusion99

Reaction score
Eventhough I haven't been here for long, I would have to say that this is probably the most enjoyable message board to read.

I don't really post that much, and more or less I lurk and read the responses posted (I love football, but I can't remember past seasons, stats, player names and numbers).

So many different personalities, and many of you seem like you are pretty cool people (yes, even the Colts fan KenJr :p ). I just want to thank everyone (especially the moderators) for making this place as good as can be.

Plus, this site beats the living hell out of the patriots official site.

Cheers!

Fusion99

fusion99 said:
Eventhough I haven't been here for long, I would have to say that this is probably the most enjoyable message board to read.

I don't really post that much, and more or less I lurk and read the responses posted (I love football, but I can't remember past seasons, stats, player names and numbers).

So many different personalities, and many of you seem like you are pretty cool people (yes, even the Colts fan KenJr :p ). I just want to thank everyone (especially the moderators) for making this place as good as can be.

Cheers!

Fusion99

ROFL :LOL: ROFL

F-99.....did ja meet back up with the seafood chick again?

fusion99 said:

Cheers!

Fusion99

So are you gonna take us all out to Red Lobster or something? ;) :D

Re: Re: An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

RoadGrader said:

Yeah, enquiring minds want to know.

:D
________

RoadGrader said:

Nah, I haven't heard from her since. I think im going to stay out of the dating game for a while, the last experience was too much for me.

Re: Re: Re: An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

fusion99 said:
Nah, I haven't heard from her since. I think im going to stay out of the dating game for a while, the last experience was too much for me.

fusion99......ya sure?

....we've had our fun wid ya....were done with ya, now screw. o:)

fusion99 said:
Did you have to quit that gym? Or have you just gotten lucky and not seen her there?

--James

Gee....I kinda feel like I been left at a table at Red Lobster all by myself.....:sulk:

And I would just like to say thank you Fusion, and I am glad you decided to stick around after the pummeling you got. :thumb:

Thank you Fusion and whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

I'm sure that UT, Anni and Bideau appreciate the nice words about the admins and Pookie and I would also if we actually did anything around here.

Glad to have you aboard. You took a pretty solid beating in the Red Lobster thread and didn't let it get under your skin.

Alcoholic9 said:
So are you gonna take us all out to Red Lobster or something? ;) :D
I think you at least owe Alice a lunch. We'd LOVE to hear about that one.

joephoto said:
I think you at least owe Alice a lunch. We'd LOVE to hear about that one.

Ahem... Or he could take Peg to lunch and get a REAL education, from a former sex educator... ;)
Welcome back into the fold, Fusion... Ya got balls, Babe--I'll give ya that!... :D
Coming to Training Camp, man?... :)
And for the record--you are correct, in that this message board ROCKS!!!... :thumb:

fusion99 said:

And women everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief :D

Thanks for the props. I hope you appreciate the fact that you started one of the classic threads in Planet history and are responsible for a whole new lingo here.

Hopefully, we'll hear more from you in the future.

Re: Re: Re: Re: An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

Peg said:
Ahem... Or he could take Peg to lunch and get a REAL education, from a former sex educator... ;)
:thumb:

WTF?! You WERE? In what capacity?

I mean that's such a loaded job title. Were you the high school health teacher showing slides of herpes sores...or the, ahem, "sex therapist" like you see on HBOs Real Sex?

And like doctors and golf pros, you realize you can't say you did this professionally without people (OK, me) asking for free advice.

Got any quick pointers for a hard-working over achiever who's always looking to improve his game? And don't say "communicate." There are some things an Irishman simply won't do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

Peg said:
What exactly would these Private Lessons entail? I just might benefit from a little tutelage myself.

>)
________
Mazda D platform picture

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An open note to PatriotsPlanet Members and Administrators

dchester said:
I just might benefit from a little tutelage myself.

>)

hmmm.....a little tutelage......is that another word for tallywacker?

wach outah fow Kancho from Peg, Piggie-san :D

Fusion99 I can't agree more! This message board is the best! Bunch of great people and lots of great personalities. I know I know :kissbutt: :) Oh well! Hope to see some of you at Training camp!

By the way ya need some tips on how to get the ladies. You should find yourself a good teacher!

Now can we get some foooooooooootballlllll!!

Wow, never thought I'd see you post again.. I thought people got a little carried away at your expense but I'm glad you came back.

Cheers.

:toast:

DW

Dirtywater said:
Wow, never thought I'd see you post again.. I thought people got a little carried away at your expense but I'm glad you came back.

Cheers.

:toast:

DW
If we get on you, it's just a sign of affection.

I think I could have worded that better.

We only jump on those we love.

We only screw around with our true friends.

If we really thought you were an a-hole, we wouldn't f-ck with you.

Aw. Nevermind! :banghead:

--James

Back