Andre Johnson Wants To Be Traded - Pats?

Would You Trade for Andre Johnson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right, Hawg. You cannot discount all of that inside source material.

No, you can't, Pyx. It's insidious is what it is.

At least I hope it's inside stuff because I hate to think Will McD is diva profiling based on position played.

No, you can't, Pyx. It's insidious is what it is.

At least I hope it's inside stuff because I hate to think Will McD is diva profiling based on position played.

What's wrong with Johnson being a diva anyway? He'd be more like TFB+.

And yes, he's a diva too. I have my sources. Coffee.

What's wrong with Johnson being a diva anyway? He'd be more like TFB+.

And yes, he's a diva too. I have my sources. Coffee.

I hear that. So do I.

My source tells me that not only did Johnson sneak 14 items into the 12 or less aisle once, but he also drove for over a week with an expired sticker on his license plate.

That is, he had re-registered in time, but forgot to change the sticker.

Yeah, he's trouble. A straight-up thug.

I hear that. So do I.

My source tells me that not only did Johnson sneak 14 items into the 12 or less aisle once, but he also drove for over a week with an expired sticker on his license plate.

That is, he had re-registered in time, but forgot to change the sticker.

Yeah, he's trouble. A straight-up thug.

I heard he's on dust too.

Not Angel like Aaron.

Straight up household dust. He's a dirty bird. Nobody's gonna tell him to clean!

Thanks Chevss. Hurley makes some excellent points. I have been behind this since the rumors started. Johnson is a beast. He may be a "diva" as he is a top tier WR and that kind of goes hand in hand. If he could restructure and it did not cost the Pats the future of the franchise (both cap space and draft pics) they really should pull the trigger and make this happen. Imagine Brady to Johnson on a weekly basis? The last time Brady had a future hall of famer at WR they went undefeated and broke records...

Why the frick does wiki have him listed as a Patriot under Career history? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Johnson I hope it's a PREMONITION!!!

:clap:

<table class="infobox vcard" cellspacing="3"><caption class="fn summary">Andre Johnson</caption> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;">240px Johnson at Texans' training camp in 2010.
</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align:center;white-space: nowrap;">
No. 80 New England Patriots
</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;line-height: 1.2em;;">Wide receiver</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="infobox vcard" cellspacing="3"><caption class="fn summary">Andre Johnson</caption> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;">240px Johnson at Texans' training camp in 2010.
</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align:center;white-space: nowrap;">
</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;line-height: 1.2em;;">Wide receiver</td></tr></tbody></table>
#80 ....... so, it's gonna be Amendola and Mallet for AJ? Sign me up, el pronto, will ya.

#80 ....... so, it's gonna be Amendola and Mallet for AJ? Sign me up, el pronto, will ya.

Clearly that won't git er done.

But that and a '15 draft pick?

How high do you guys think we'd have to surrender?

Do we have the cap room to fit Andre?

Man this smells of a BB going for it type of play !!!

Clearly that won't git er done.

But that and a '15 draft pick?

How high do you guys think we'd have to surrender?

OK, include Tavon Wilson also;)

The longer AJ stays away from camp, the lower the package becomes I'd say.

I think BB let's thing stew about to the point where, maybe, just players is all that is needed?

Do we have the cap room to fit Andre?
This is the biggest encumbrance of all I'd say.

Wiki removed it, I'm glad I took that screen shot

If wiki changed it, someone changed it right back to say Patriots.ROFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Johnson

<table class="infobox vcard" style="border-spacing:3px;width:22em;width: 25em; font-size: 90%;;" cellspacing="3"><caption class="fn summary">Andre Johnson</caption> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;">240px Johnson at Texans' training camp in 2010.
</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;line-height: 1.2em;;">Wide receiver</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align:center;white-space: nowrap;">
Personal information
</th></tr></tbody></table>

Back