Andrew Luck: I feel like I let the team down

1 catch in garbage time for 20 yards.

When asked how the Chiefs were able to shut him down (as he was trying to sneak out of the locker room) his response: "not sure, I wasn't paying attention..."

Oh man. That is brutal. I think when you are losing everyone starts to get tapped out. What is your sense with Pags? Has the team given up on him?

Oh man. That is brutal. I think when you are losing everyone starts to get tapped out. What is your sense with Pags? Has the team given up on him?

Yes, with the exception of Luck who is actually showing leadership and diving on every grenade he can find.

Meanwhile, everyone else seems to be content to just let him take the fall for everyone else's **** ups.

I haven't watched many minutes of the Colts this year. But in the little I saw, it looked to me like Neckbeard's throwing motion is jacked up. Seems like he's throwing from a wider stance and his throwing arm is lower through the motion. Maybe he's always done it, but seemed like he was trying to steer the ball too much and not just letting it go. Is this my imagination, a holdover from an injury, something else?

I haven't watched many minutes of the Colts this year. But in the little I saw, it looked to me like Neckbeard's throwing motion is jacked up. Seems like he's throwing from a wider stance and his throwing arm is lower through the motion. Maybe he's always done it, but seemed like he was trying to steer the ball too much and not just letting it go. Is this my imagination, a holdover from an injury, something else?

Stat wise this is one of, if not his best seasons to date. Completions over 63%, typically under 60 iirc.

Stat wise this is one of, if not his best seasons to date. Completions over 63%, typically under 60 iirc.

It is and that's on top of being on pace to break the sack record (he's on pace to have been sacked 62 times this season)

Basically if he plays out of his mind we have a chance to win. If he just has a good game we lose closely. If he has a bad game we get blown out.

Which is why I flipped the **** out when I see our POS GM blame the only reason we aren't winless for the shitty pathetic defense he built.

It is and that's on top of being on pace to break the sack record (he's on pace to have been sacked 62 times this season)

Basically if he plays out of his mind we have a chance to win. If he just has a good game we lose closely. If he has a bad game we get blown out.

Which is why I flipped the **** out when I see our POS GM blame the only reason we aren't winless for the shitty pathetic defense he built.

And you forgot, Luck reads great books. Man, you guys really got it all when you signed him.

That is truly mind boggling. I mean, Marty Morhningweg thinks that's stupid.
I like Luck so I do feel bad for him.

There are not many teams that can win when their QB plays bad.

Luck's eight turnovers account for 38 points for opponents this season.

Nutkick

Since making it to the Divisional Round and AFCCG, respectively, in 2014, the Ravens are 8-15 and the Colts are 11-13.

So a combined 19-28.

I guess we know what karma thinks about air pressure in footballs.

popcorn

According to these comments by Irsay, it appears he is committed to both Pagano and Grigson for next year and most likely beyond. He is giving them both a pass because they did such a great job with the rebuild in 2012, er ok and it takes time to build a champion and rest assured Luck is going to be great. So in a nutshell, the pill popper being the pill popper once again.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1...16-Colts/ccaa4b80-0dab-4028-bece-9f950cb1b925

According to these comments by Irsay, it appears he is committed to both Pagano and Grigson for next year and most likely beyond. He is giving them both a pass because they did such a great job with the rebuild in 2012, er ok and it takes time to build a champion and rest assured Luck is going to be great. So in a nutshell, the pill popper being the pill popper once again.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Jim-Irsay%E2%80%99s-Bye-Week-Observations-On-2016-Colts/ccaa4b80-0dab-4028-bece-9f950cb1b925

Jaric will be thrilled. Nutkick

I know I am!

Back