Any word yet on who will be startinmg at QB

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Sorry guys/gals I have been away on business have not heard any news on the qb controversy.Has there been any word on wheather or not there will be a open competition at camp? Whats the latest? Is the job just going to be awarded to Brady? What kind of a way is that to run a training camp.

Uncle Vic said:
Sorry guys/gals I have been away on business have not heard any news on the qb controversy.Has there been any word on wheather or not there will be a open competition at camp? Whats the latest? Is the job just going to be awarded to Brady? What kind of a way is that to run a training camp.

Hey so long as the Patriots keep winning, They can run training camp anyway they see fit. I don't care if they decided to hold the camp on the Ross Ice Shelf. If Belichick says it's for the best, I beleive him.

Something tells me the land of "Belichickia" has a few more trusted citizens than "Flutiopia"

Uncle Vic said:
      ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL

Thomas, is that you?
________
Honda VTR250 history

Uncle Vic said:

You're going to have to try a whole hell of a lot harder than that to start any controversy around here. Have you been gone the last couple of days? It's like WWIII around here....and that water balloon that you just threw probably won't have much effect.....

Annihilus appreciates the effort though. He just doesn't want you to waste your time if you have something better to do.

Uncle Vic said:

ROFL

business /rehab ..hey what ever you want to call it :high:

Uncle Vic said:

yes, an open competition for every position but Quarterback

Bandwagoneer said:
Can we take away this guy's ability to start threads, please?

Nah, he's just a harmless Flutie Flake. Similar in a way to the Bledsonians who are also a curious breed. We have a resident Bledsonian here as well.

sucks2.jpg

Bandwagoneer said:
Can we take away this guy's ability to start threads, please?

I think I posted maybe 3 harmless threads???And im resposible now for your therapy?that does not sound fair. I guess all the other threads are so much deeper and rich with meaning.:p

Uncle Vic said:
I think I posted maybe 3 harmless threads???And im resposible now for your therapy?that does not sound fair. I guess all the other threads are so much deeper and rich with meaning.:p

relax, crunch up some flutie flakes and enjoy

I hope it's an open competition......meaning I hope they accept walk on's too! I know I'm gonna try out!;)

As I understand it, the job is Rohan Davey's to lose. Flutie and Brady will likely duke it out for the backup job. My guess is they end up trading Brady (hopefully for a guy like Testaverde) to get some experience for Davey. Cross your fingers!

Here's the word.....

Brady just signed a 60 million dollar extension.

Flutie's probably playing for the veteran minimum.

Who do you think they're going with?

Alcoholic9 said:
Here's the word.....

Brady just signed a 60 million dollar extension.

Flutie's probably playing for the veteran minimum.

Who do you think they're going with?

So you're going with Flutie, then?

I heard the Pats have been negotiating with Ryan Leaf. They have promised him the starting QB job if he signs.

I also heard Brady was only re-signed because he is the heir apparent to Charlie Weis and BB thought it was important to keep him around until TB retires.

I also heard it's Friday and I have had a very shitty day. And while the first two truths are lies, that is the truth.

PatsFanDan said:
I heard the Pats have been negotiating with Ryan Leaf. They have promised him the starting QB job if he signs.

NO WAY! Don't you know that Rick Mirer is available? I hope they dont make the same mistake twice.

Back