Anybody Know Any Good Jokes?

Mr. Wong went in for his annual Dental Checkup. When the exam was over the Dr. said, :Mr. Wong, it's nota big problem but it appears you have a cataract."

"OH no", said Mr. Wong, "I have Rincon"

Last edited:
Mr. Wong went in for his annual Dental Checkup. When the eam was over the Dr. said, :Mr. Wong, it's nota big problem but it appears you have a cataract."

Dentists. They always think they are actual Doctors. ROFL (Sorry, couldn't help it)

This joke reminds me of an old phone company joke we used to tell back in the day.

Joe: Hey, did you hear they deleted all the people named Wing and Wong from the new Chinatown directory?
Pete: No, I didn't. Why the hell did they do that?
Joe: People just kept winging the wong number.

Mr. Wong went in for his annual Dental Checkup. When the eam was over the Dr. said, :Mr. Wong, it's nota big problem but it appears you have a cataract."

I was banned at Patsfans for less than this...you deserve a badge!

Did you guys hear about the kidnapping at that school in Texas??
It's fine, he woke up! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need friends :(:sosad:

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!" The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

Attachments

• BD0A82E1-56D9-41FF-A948-CA118A37EC62.jpeg
    BD0A82E1-56D9-41FF-A948-CA118A37EC62.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 14
😐

Attachments

• 23B219AC-66AD-4DCD-A863-347535A17F62.jpeg
    23B219AC-66AD-4DCD-A863-347535A17F62.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 14
Love little Johnny jokes.

The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.​

Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”

Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”

The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”

Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”

The teacher sat down and cried.

Back