Are you ready for some football? Preseason Game #1 - Packers at Patriots

I seem to be in the same boat as some of the posters above - I really don't want to give the NFL any money this year, but know myself well enough to realise that I will eventually pay them just so that I can watch the games; so this little voice in my head is asking me 'Why wait? Pay them now and you can watch preseason too.' What to do...

I seem to be in the same boat as some of the posters above - I really don't want to give the NFL any money this year, but know myself well enough to realise that I will eventually pay them just so that I can watch the games; so this little voice in my head is asking me 'Why wait? Pay them now and you can watch preseason too.' What to do...

Watch it online. It's not so bad.:toast:

More so today after the NFL'S beat down yesterday

Scott HansonVerified account ‏<s>@</s>ScottHanson

Back in the saddle. 6 games tonight on NFL RedZone FREE preview. 7:30pm ET https://instagram.com/p/6Voij9A6DI/

Brady is warming up.

982POK_Dan_Monahan_003.jpg

Just announced on NFLN that coach gave TFB the option to start or not and he took it.

woohoo

LdT is such a puss. Keeps talking about how Brady shouldn't play so he doesn't get hurt.

Sent from my Enigma Device.

This game is also on NFLN, from what I heard.

Yeah, very bend-but-dont-break approach on the D. I like how they look though, with who they have out there.

This game is also on NFLN, from what I heard.

Yeah, very bend-but-dont-break approach on the D. I like how they look though, with who they have out there.

Back