Votes: 8 11.4%
  • 70's

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Over 80

• I'm not falling for this data mining trick/zombies

• Total voters
Thanks for doing this. Now I don't feel so old. No wonder there is so much wisdom imparted here.

57 years old
Married 29 years on May 28th
2 kids, 24 and 21

only one gray hair so far (and a bridge for sale)

I'm sorry, I don't have any children of my own so I have to ask....

Is it true that the best part of grandchildren, is that you can use them to get some payback on your own kids for being such a pain in the arse when you were raising them?

Absolutely. We had a party last Saturday and my 2 granddaughters were going home with my daughter for a "sleep over". As I was buckling them up in the backseat, I handed them an entire bag of marshmallows and told them to see who could eat the most on the way home. Good luck getting them to sleep. :dbanana:

Absolutely. We had a party last Saturday and my 2 granddaughters were going home with my daughter for a "sleep over". As I was buckling them up in the backseat, I handed them an entire bag of marshmallows and told them to see who could eat the most on the way home. Good luck getting them to sleep. :dbanana:

I'd put a whole hive of Japanese Killer Wasps in your closet...

I'm going to act in the same way that successive British governments have done; I will give whatever answer most pleases our American friends and then follow you around, regardless of the consequences.

And don't you worry my foreign language speaking friend. America will always be here to protect you from the nasty Germans as long as you continue to do so.

I think it is kind of funny that the largest population appears to be baby boomers, yet so many members know who Chris Cornell was. Maybe it is just me, but as a Gen Xer, I hated grunge and barely know the names of any of those guys. :shrug:

Thanks for doing this. Now I don't feel so old. No wonder there is so much wisdom imparted here.

57 years old
Married 29 years on May 28th
2 kids, 24 and 21

only one gray hair so far (and a bridge for sale)

Wow. Last year, 28th on the 28th? What a coinkydink. ROFL

Cheers

I think it is kind of funny that the largest population appears to be baby boomers, yet so many members know who Chris Cornell was. Maybe it is just me, but as a Gen Xer, I hated grunge and barely know the names of any of those guys. :shrug:

I didn't know who he was.

I didn't know who he was.

I'm still not sure who he was, but apparently its very sad :shrug:

57, 34 years in may, 2 kids in their 30's and 2 cats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back