Babalu

That Bohemian Rhapsody gave me the chills. That's awesome Babs! Keep up the fight man, you'll get there.

I know things have a ways to go, but the kids have dad back.

Keep fighting Jeff.

I saw the NECN piece last week. Good stuff.

Hey Babs! Hope you are doing well. :wave:

Miss ya!

Almost 2500 posts everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device

In telling this story to a few people at work, I was amazed to see that it's been over 2 years since we first heard the news.

Can't wait to see you back here regularly Babs.

In telling this story to a few people at work, I was amazed to see that it's been over 2 years since we first heard the news.

Can't wait to see you back here regularly Babs.
Mikie will back me on this; he looks a world better than when he was in Shaughnessy. Jeff, we are pulling for you.:thumb:

mikie will back me on this; he looks a world better than when he was in shaughnessy. Jeff, we are pulling for you.:thumb:
you can not measure the improvements from that day i bumped into you in shaughnessy.

I ran into jeff and his lovely bride about a month ago, he looked good, still a lot of work but an amazing difference.

you can not measure the improvements from that day i bumped into you in shaughnessy.
:spock:
Um one question did taltos wash his hands first before shaking your hand?

:insane:

images

There's a benefit for Jeff this Wednesday. Link to the story with video.

(NECN) - A few weeks ago, we brought you the story of the Fullers of Middleboro, Mass.

Jeff Fuller, just 45, got EEE, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, in August 2010.

Unlike many who die from the mosquito-borne illness, Jeff lived.

But two years later, he is still re-learning how to walk, speak, read, and he is not able to work.

EEE's effects on his wife Maureen and their two young children are immeasurable.

With the challenges, have come the expenses, both medical and legal.

The community has pitched in to help the Fullers once again.

They are planning a benefit event called BBB for EEE.

It stands for Beat the Bugs Bingo and is this Wednesday, September 26, at 7 p.m. at the Middleboro Elks Lodge.

Tickets in advance are $20 or $25 at the door.

For more information, contact 617-943-7389 or e-mail melissalarson11@yahoo.com

Back