Babalu

Babs my friend, Maureen has my phone number from our Christmas card and if my wife and I can do anything for you, either have Maureen or you call. You are in our prayers and constantly in our thoughts.:toast:

Hey Jeff! Hope you are as excited for the new season as we all are. Keep fighting and get back here. Soon. :toast:

Update on Babalu!

Good evening everyone! Just wanted to update you on Jeff. If you don't know, I am Jeff's sister. I went to visit with him today. He is now in Middleboro only minutes from his home. It has been one year to the day since he was stricken with the deadly EEE virus. He is getting stronger every day and recently took his first walk without a walker or any other assistance. We are hoping that all of his hard work in the coming months will bring him home. We have been blessed with the support of our wonderful family and friends and we will be forever grateful for your support. We will be hosting a golf tournament on September 24 to help Jeff and his family with the mounting cost of his care and home expenses is his absence. Attached are the sign up and sponsor sheets. Please feel free to contact me at peaches0409@verizon.net if you are interested in golfing in the tournament. Thank you all for your continued support!

Good evening everyone! Just wanted to update you on Jeff. If you don't know, I am Jeff's sister. I went to visit with him today. He is now in Middleboro only minutes from his home. It has been one year to the day since he was stricken with the deadly EEE virus. He is getting stronger every day and recently took his first walk without a walker or any other assistance. We are hoping that all of his hard work in the coming months will bring him home. We have been blessed with the support of our wonderful family and friends and we will be forever grateful for your support. We will be hosting a golf tournament on September 24 to help Jeff and his family with the mounting cost of his care and home expenses is his absence. Attached are the sign up and sponsor sheets. Please feel free to contact me at peaches0409@verizon.net if you are interested in golfing in the tournament. Thank you all for your continued support!
We want video when he starts River Dancing again. :thumb:

Thank you for the update. From my seeing Jeff's condition on a daily basis when I was a couple of rooms down from him in Salem, the progress is almost miraculous. Jeff, you remain in my family's prayers and hope to see you soon.:thumb:

This is just AWESOME news on your strides to recovery, keep it up Jeff:thumb::patriots!
God Bless

Just saw this post on FB from Jeff's wife:

Check out WBZ 4 Boston for a surprise appearance from Jeff! He fighting with everything he's got! He took this first steps on June 2...... Now that's progress :)

Back