BB Fined 50K

Bill Bill Bill...sooner or later you're gonna have to start reading those asinine league memos and letters. :D

How much did harbaugh get fined?

I hope every coach and owner rushes forward and offers up a portion. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Ridiculous. He was entitled to an answer on what might have been a reviewable play.

I agree. But the league protects the refs like they were the Pope or something. It is to the point of extreme silliness sometimes, but...it is what it is (UGH).

I can't find a link anywhere. What the hell??? They just announced it on the big show I swear to god. Premature maybe????

BB got hosed.

Was NE in need of a call to arms?

Thanks for the ammo, NFL :fire: :bang: :rockon:

Am I the only one on the board who thinks this is OK?

I mean, I LOVE BB, I' take a bullet for the guy. But grabbing an official is wrong, I don't care what the circumstance is. I can understand his frustration, but still.

That being said I think a fine is appropriate. Those idiots who were calling for him to be suspended can kiss my Blue, white and red ass.

Am I the only one on the board who thinks this is OK?

I mean, I LOVE BB, I' take a bullet for the guy. But grabbing an official is wrong, I don't care what the circumstance is. I can understand his frustration, but still.

That being said I think a fine is appropriate. Those idiots who were calling for him to be suspended can kiss my Blue, white and red ass.

Yup. If this were Harbaugh or Tomlin or Norv (OK, not Norv, because that would require that he understand the situation in order to grab the ref) we would be demanding a fine or suspension. I'm cool with the fine.

These clowns cant even spot the ball right. I have no faith they have any ideal if that FG was good or not..

Back