BB HC Watch

Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware you are obese? That can be fixed; just a bit of self-discipline.
Lol, sure obese!!! Personal attacks are exactly what I would expect from an internet tough guy. Look there are plenty of guys that pee sitting down, you have Nothing be ashamed of.

Lol, sure obese!!! Personal attacks are exactly what I would expect from an internet tough guy. Look there are plenty of guys that pee sitting down, you have Nothing be ashamed of.
Ok, you said your thought.

Move on like he did.

He's just very emotional. All his takes have been 100% wrong on Mac, on the Belichick ending, on Belichick getting a HC job. Dude is wrong 100% of the time. Lol
How is your Lamarblemouf doing tonight? Are you going to therapy with him during the offseason?

Such a cruel world… 😭

Good thing you’re not a GM…☕

Assjack

Well, this thread was a great idea, discussing where BB might land, places that could use his coaching, places he might be interested in. It sure fell apart in a hurry and somehow it turned into ESPN (more about the E and very little about the S). :shrug-n:

Anyone notice the Bat Signal hanging in the sky?

Jerry Jones, without be asked, said, offered up for public consumption that he and BB could work together. Sometimes people without filters can be annoying as hell because they tend to blurt out whatever they're thinking. But this does let folks know what they're thinking about.

Jerry Jones on working with Bill Belichick

Excerpt:
Unprompted, however, he offered up an interesting comment about whether he and Belichick actually could make things work as an owner-GM combination.

“I know him personally and I like him,” Jones said, via Jori Epstein of Yahoo Sports. “There’s no doubt in my mind we could work together. None. None.”

Jerry Jones, without be asked, said, offered up for public consumption that he and BB could work together. Sometimes people without filters can be annoying as hell because they tend to blurt out whatever they're thinking. But this does let folks know what they're thinking about.

Excerpt:
Unprompted, however, he offered up an interesting comment about whether he and Belichick actually could make things work as an owner-GM combination.

“I know him personally and I like him,” Jones said, via Jori Epstein of Yahoo Sports. “There’s no doubt in my mind we could work together. None. None.”

I guess we know where Bill will be coaching next season!

Saw an article this AM - forget where, was using Apple News (might have Been Wall St. Journal) that mentioned the Nantucket High School needs a new coach.
THAT would be interesting :)

Excerpt:

Not at all surprising to me. :coffee:

I've been arguing for BB to the Cowboys since the day he parted ways with Kraft.

Not at all surprising to me. :coffee:

I've been arguing for BB to the Cowboys since the day he parted ways with Kraft.
Chevs, I have been hearing that Bill is not interested in going to a major media market because he does not want to deal with the crazy media in a place like Dallas or NY or LA. Is there any truth to this?

Chevs, I have been hearing that Bill is not interested in going to a major media market because he does not want to deal with the crazy media in a place like Dallas or NY or LA. Is there any truth to this?

Nonsense. He loved his time with the Giants. NY is the epitome of major markets. Dallas is 5 times smaller in terms of the media hustle and has a way more laid back vibe.

Nonsense. He loved his time with the Giants. NY is the epitome of major markets. Dallas is 5 times smaller in terms of the media hustle and has a way more laid back vibe.
Yeah. It seemed a bit out there. I know he grew tired of the media here with good reason.

Yeah. It seemed a bit out there. I know he grew tired of the media here with good reason.

I really don't think he did to be honest. He dealt with them for 20+ years and had a decent relationship with many, and the ones who had a grudge against him didn't matter to him; he just didn't care.

Back