BB HC Watch

I really don't think he did to be honest. He dealt with them for 20+ years and had a decent relationship with many, and the ones who had a grudge against him didn't matter to him; he just didn't care.
He didn't seem to hold a grudge even for media who were strongly biased against him. When he fired back it was often with his smilesmirk™.

Remember when he asked, "Who's more wrong than CHarlie Casserly?" and once when Felger started a presser question with, "Correct me if I'm wrong--" Bill interupted with, "I can't wait."

He didn't seem to hold a grudge even for media who were strongly biased against him. When he fired back it was often with his smilesmirk™.

Remember when he asked, "Who's more wrong than CHarlie Casserly?" and once when Felger started a presser question with, "Correct me if I'm wrong--" Bill interupted with, "I can't wait."
And that's why those egotists hated Bill. He didn't give a flying shit what they thought about him. That's what drove people like Felger, Mazz and Curran mental.

Steve Belichick and Brendan Carroll as DC and OC for the Univ. of Washington Huskies under Jedd Fisch could be a lot of fun.

I can easily see Bill and Pete meeting up there for spring training.

GFrdC0SaUAAVheU

Last edited:
Steve Belichick and Brendan Carroll as DC and OC for the Univ. of Washington Huskies under Jedd Fisch could be a lot of fun.

I can easily see Bill and Pete meeting up there for spring training.

GFrdC0SaUAAVheU
I always kind of liked Washington (something about the uniforms) but this would definitely get me watching even more of their games

Evidently Bill was offered the falcons job but he turned them down. Story: Google News

BB is content to wait until next year when he'll have better opportunities from better teams coming his way.
That's why he didn't take the Falcons job. The Eagles and Cowboys have already spoken to him.
If Siriani and McCarthy have good years in '24 and are both retained, BB is comfortable another good job will open.

BB is content to wait until next year when he'll have better opportunities from better teams coming his way.
That's why he didn't take the Falcons job. The Eagles and Cowboys have already spoken to him.
If Siriani and McCarthy have good years in '24 and are both retained, BB is comfortable another good job will open.
according to Arthur Blank, he was never offered the Falcons job.

I know you are trying to be optimistic for BBs sake, but there were seven open jobs this year, and he only interviewed for one and was turned down by the crappy Falcons. I don’t see how his stock value is going to go up next year. But I guess we’ll see.

I know you are trying to be optimistic for BBs sake, but there were seven open jobs this year, and he only interviewed for one and was turned down by the crappy Falcons. I don’t see how his stock value is going to go up next year. But I guess we’ll see.
I don't know personally behind the scenes what happened.To me it make sense to wait with his experience.

IMHO
We shall see.

I didn't say he was offered the job. But he wasn't turned down, either. The right opportunity was always the problem.
During the 2nd discussions, Blank & BB saw the FO issues would remain a problem, so, mutually, thanks but no thanks, before it got that far.
The Falcons came close enough to consider but not close enough to warrant bowing to Mckay and Fontenot on personnel matters. Blank didn't want to fire them,either.
BB was content better opportunities would come around next year.

For next year Giants, Eagles, and Jags may be available. Cowboys will be available since this is McCarthy's last contract year.
If the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys don't start out well next year, BB could take over early to mid-season.

Stock value was never the problem, he's the GOAT HC and teams know that even if some fans don't.

I didn't say he was offered the job. But he wasn't turned down, either.
That's some great semantics right there. LOL
The right opportunity was always the problem.
During the 2nd discussions, Blank & BB saw the FO issues would remain a problem, so, mutually, thanks but no thanks, before it got that far.
The Falcons came close enough to consider but not close enough to warrant bowing to Mckay and Fontenot on personnel matters. Blank didn't want to fire them,either.
I think this will always be the issue for Bill as long as he wants full control.
BB was content better opportunities would come around next year.
There were 7 this year and he only interviewed for 1.
Stock value was never the problem, he's the GOAT HC and teams know that even if some fans don't.
I think his stock is at the lowest it has ever been given his last 2 seasons here. It was a crap show ...

I think this will always be the issue for Bill as long as he wants full control.

I think his stock is at the lowest it has ever been given his last 2 seasons here. It was a crap show ...

I know that I don't know what happened behind closed doors. I am willing to wait and see what happens in 2025. Yes, the last two years were horrible but he is not 100% at fault.

HE.DOESN'T.WANT.FULL.CONTROL.
does arthur blank speak english or no? this was already widely discussed.
just sick of the constant agenda you have. you certainly have a right to your hatred of bill because of your love of tb. even though i think it's shortsighted(to put it nicely). but you can't alter facts to make it fit.

"Bill Belichick never asked in our discussions for full control of personnel or anything else in the building. ... All of these things that were being produced by the media were totally not true," Blank said, per Mike Conti of 92.9 The Game in Atlanta.

HE.DOESN'T.WANT.FULL.CONTROL.
does arthur blank speak english or no? this was already widely discussed.
just sick of the constant agenda you have. you certainly have a right to your hatred of bill because of your love of tb. even though i think it's shortsighted(to put it nicely). but you can't alter facts to make it fit.

"Bill Belichick never asked in our discussions for full control of personnel or anything else in the building. ... All of these things that were being produced by the media were totally not true," Blank said, per Mike Conti of 92.9 The Game in Atlanta.
I think that makes it sadder if Bill literally did not get hired and all he wanted to do is coach ...

ah yes the poor sad pathetic man...you ALMOST feel sorry for him...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

well, after all, since the big split from Linda

awCapture.JPG

he's just gotta be all sad & pathetic this Valentine's Day --- tho I don't feel sorry for him....
she was High Maintenance :p

Chevvs said BETTER opportunities. As he said, Bill is obviously content to wait out the year and see what presents the season after. Maybe he'll decide he wants to retire by then; maybe he won't. Maybe he decides he'd like to finish out his career coaching the Navy; maybe he doesn't...

Let's wait and see.

Back