BB HC Watch

Oh and in the Dynasty Doc coming this week, Brady confirms he wanted out and would not have signed with the Patriots even of it meant he could have played until he was 50.

In the new documentary The Dynasty that will premiere Friday on Apple TV+ (h/t The Athletic's Chad Graff), Brady explained his decision to leave the Patriots after the 2019 season was because of Belichick
"Me and Coach Belichick, we did what we loved and competed for 20 years together," Brady said. "But I wasn't going to sign another contract (in New England) even if I wanted to play until (I was) 50. Based on how things had gone, I wasn't going to sign up for more of it."

It's not exactly a secret that Brady and Belichick were at odds by the end of their time together with the Patriots.
In a May 2018 conversation with Jim Gray, Brady somewhat jokingly pleaded the fifth when asked if he felt appreciated by Belichick and Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Oh and in the Dynasty Doc coming this week, Brady confirms he wanted out and would not have signed with the Patriots even of it meant he could have played until he was 50.
So sad that Bill literally alienated the GOAT ...

Oh....so the story you and others were pushing that all poor Tommy wanted was a big contract was not true??
I think if Bill had many any attempt to show Brady he value him and wanted him prior to 2019, he would have finished a Patriot. But apparently Bill really believed it was his system or was just so pissed about Jimmy that he took it out on Brady. Either way, BB literally ruined the ending to the greatest dynastic run in football history.

I think if Bill had many any attempt to show Brady he value him and wanted him prior to 2019, he would have finished a Patriot. But apparently Bill really believed it was his system or was just so pissed about Jimmy that he took it out on Brady. Either way, BB literally ruined the ending to the greatest dynastic run in football history.
Wow. Bill literally ruined the ending? That's such a shame, goddamn that Bill. Ruining a dynasty like that, How dare he. Who does he think he is??

Wow. Bill literally ruined the ending? That's such a shame, goddamn that Bill. Ruining a dynasty like that, How dare he. Who does he think he is??
BTW, this will be one of many to come out on just what an A-hole Bill was to work for ... I mean Kraft called him the biggest A-hole in his life. LOL

BTW, this will be one of many to come out on just what an A-hole Bill was to work for ... I mean Kraft called him the biggest A-hole in his life. LOL
Well, I'm sure the biggest A-hole in RKK's life was when Madame Wong put on the giant black mamba strap and rodgered him right up his Patriot Place.....

Last edited:
Because he was the biggest and only one.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Bill has manners, Kraft no.
#GMAFB

it's almost like 2 people who were partnered and the best at what they did have never in history split off from each other because they finally couldn't make it work. like apple for instance.their split doesn't diminish what they were TOGETHER.

it's almost like 2 people who were partnered and the best at what they did have never in history split off from each other because they finally couldn't make it work. like apple for instance.their split doesn't diminish what they were TOGETHER.
I had to read this 2x but a lot of 🤣 was going on. You rock.

Belichick breaking up the Beatles is well known, but he may have also had his hand in Simon and Garfunkel.

it finally all comes down to this for me......whenever I see what you think about BB
in my mind's eye I see this.......

200.gif

And that's why those egotists hated Bill. He didn't give a flying shit what they thought about him. That's what drove people like Felger, Mazz and Curran mental.
That attitude is great when you're winning Super Bowls and setting records. Not so much when you're drafting 3rd round guards in the 1st, signing Ju just over Myers and inserting two defensive bozos to run the offense. Bill deserves are thanks for what he accomplished, not undying loyalty for anything.

Some of the greatest Players in NFL history. Didn’t retire with their original team . Montana was a Chief. Jerry Rice was a Raider/ Seahawk. Emmett Smith was a Cardinal. Johnny Unitas was a charger . Manning was bronco . All you care about is putting BB down. You can’t take Brady out of Your Mouth .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back