BB HC Watch

I was actually hoping that BB would stay in the division and coach the Bills or the Fins. The Bills fine showing against the Squeelers kinds kills it for the Bills, but maybe the Fins?

Arthur Blank not fucking around. And they're already Rooney Rule compliant, so none of that will be a factor (they've interviewed a shit ton of people if I remember right)

Arthur Blank not fucking around. And they're already Rooney Rule compliant, so none of that will be a factor (they've interviewed a shit ton of people if I remember right)

Good on him. He's smart and has a good relationship with Bill.

Bill could be a huge hit down there. He's a bit of a Southerner at heart, and he'd be going to a team that has never won an SB, so the sky really is the limit.

I like Atlanta, the city, there's a lot of worse places you could find yourself.

IMO Atlanta is a horrific choice for Bill if he really wants to get that wins record anytime soon …

IMO Atlanta is a horrific choice for Bill if he really wants to get that wins record anytime soon …
This is the great Bill Belichick you're talking about; He has a history of taking unrated, unloved QBs like, say, Tom Brady, players that nobody wanted, and turning them into champions.

Atlanta needs a QB
wiuld be interesting if Tomlin did step down. Maybe Vrabel for that job

Still think he ends up here, we'll see

Good on him. He's smart and has a good relationship with Bill.

Bill could be a huge hit down there. He's a bit of a Southerner at heart, and he'd be going to a team that has never won an SB, so the sky really is the limit.

I like Atlanta, the city, there's a lot of worse places you could find yourself.

I think Atlanta is the best case scenario as a Pats fan. I'd love for BB to do well and stick it to Kraft with a team that has never won anything.

I think Jerruh fires McCarthy and Bill is a shoe in. This is by far the easiest path for him to get the all time wins record. He will deal with Jerruh's meddling for a few seasons just to get the record and then ride off into the sunset.

No. If I was in him, I would be talking to the Iggles and Cowboys right now ..
He'd actually be in a similar position in Philadelphia as he would in Atlanta. Still needs a QB. Only difference is Philly is over the cap, and Atlanta has money to spend.

He'd actually be in a similar position in Philadelphia as he would in Atlanta. Still needs a QB. Only difference is Philly is over the cap, and Atlanta has money to spend.
I like Hurts a lot. I think the key for Bill is ensuring he has a really bright mind on offense running things like he did for so many years with Weiss and McDaniels. That way he can focus on the defense.

I like Hurts a lot. I think the key for Bill is ensuring he has a really bright mind on offense running things like he did for so many years with Weiss and McDaniels. That way he can focus on the defense.
You..watched him this year, right?

You..watched him this year, right?
He was in the running for MVP until the final month of the season when they put Matty P in charge of defense and became a sieve ...

Back