BC Blows it....

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
Anybody else watching this game? BC (Matt Ryan) has just handed the game to Florida State. BC will fall substantially in the standings. What a poor football game by BC and Ryan (3 INT's). Bum deal, as BC should have won this game.

Wayy too conservative at the end of the game only down by 3

Boy you got that right.

That last int, the CB looked like Ty Law on a Manning pass.

On a related note, Darren McFadden is a freekin beast, Please please please SF lose all the rest of your games.

southcarolina* on 11-04-2007 at 12:14 AM said:
On a related note, Darren McFadden is a freekin beast, Please please please SF lose all the rest of your games.
He'll be worn out by draft day.

BC sucked tonight. Anyone know if UConn stayed unbeaten?

Honestly,I never really thought BC would last ranked that high. I just dont see it. Ryan is good but if he wins the Heisman it speaks more about the lack of competition than it does his achievements.

Box_O_Rocks on 11-03-2007 at 11:22 PM said:
He'll be worn out by draft day.

BC sucked tonight. Anyone know if UConn stayed unbeaten?

Yes... and no. UConn beat Rutgers today, 38-19. They're 8-1; 4-0 in the Big East.

Box_O_Rocks on 11-03-2007 at 11:35 PM said:
4-0 in the Big East has some value.

Indeed! First time ever they've been 8-1.

Originally posted by southcarolina*

C'mon SC - The kid only ran for 335 yards on 34 carriers. Your Cocks got licked!!

I was shocked at how FSU's defensive front was man-handling BC's O-Line all night.

Tough break for BC but considering they were unranked coming into the season, and the hopes for a BCS bowl game is still attainable, there is still some rooting to do.

BC's overrated. They aint that good folks, and this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as they do this every year.

....and yes, I watched the game. It sucked!

southcarolina* on 11-04-2007 at 12:14 AM said:

No shit.
It would have the added advantage of being able to wish Matt Cassel well in his future endeavors.

As far as BC goes. Hell of a run. They'll run it from here out and win the ACC, go to the best bowl they've been to since 84, and do wonders for the program going forward.

Boy, Ryan's got some real grapefruits too; when he gets a QB coach in the pros, he's gonna be somethin else.

B.C. looked like a New England Patriots tape circa 2000 or something... played pretty good, looked like they actually played better than the opponent, but somehow found a way to lose.

On the other hand, F.S.U. looked more like the Patriots that followed that season: played decently, didn't actually look like they played better than the other team, but somehow found a way to win the game.

B.C. blew it. Definitely.

Patriots4ever* on 11-04-2007 at 09:15 AM said:
BC's overrated. They aint that good folks, and this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as they do this every year.

....and yes, I watched the game. It sucked!
They start off 8-0 every year? Hmm... I might have to hit the google to check this out because my feeble memory recalls that they typically start off unranked or ranked somwhere in the 20's, manage to finish 2nd or 3rd in their conference, win a bowl game, and end with a final ranking somewhere in the teens.

I meant they always lose a game that they shouldn't every year. Sorry that wasn't made clear earlier.

...and the choking continues.

BC is overrated folks. Nothing more to see here. Get your Chick Fil-A Peach Bowl tickets while they're still available.

The Hokies took care of FSU for you guys today.

Funny how that crap works.

BC beats Hokies (almost in same fashion the Patriots beat the Colts)
BC lose to FSU
Hokies beat FSU

Back