Biggest Assclown

i believe bid said that after 2 they can block the range, so they would have to be from diff locations, and that could be difficult to determine....now if they know about comps they could be around for awhile ;)

LVent said:
i believe bid said that after 2 they can block the range, so they would have to be from diff locations, and that could be difficult to determine....now if they know about comps they could be around for awhile ;)

We can block any IP or any range of IP's that we wish. That's a very rare thing for us to do.

The biggest problem are people who have dynamic IP's. Their IP's will stay within the range assigned to their provider (i.e. 100.100.xxx.xxx), but the specific IP may be different each time they connect. I don't believe we've ever blocked an entire range of IP's since it that could potentially lock out legitimate members.

BTW, the Mensa child that registered twice yesterday is from the UK. I never realized there were Colts assclowns in the UK.

It is ALWAYS much easier for us to hit the ban or the AC button than it is for a troll to get a new email account, take the time to register, get the email validated and post. They will always give up long before we do.

I must say I've had quite a few accounts:
Tedy Strokeski
BradyLady69
Tarzan
LOL@5-4akaMr9-0

And probably another one or two. I'd also like to point out I have a great knowledge of proxy servers to change my IP so I fugre I'll stick around untill I grow tired of the place.

Oh I know all about the other accounts. It hasn't been a big deal. We've been pretty liberal with you.

bideau said:
We can block any IP or any range of IP's that we wish. That's a very rare thing for us to do.

The biggest problem are people who have dynamic IP's. Their IP's will stay within the range assigned to their provider (i.e. 100.100.xxx.xxx), but the specific IP may be different each time they connect. I don't believe we've ever blocked an entire range of IP's since it that could potentially lock out legitimate members.

BTW, the Mensa child that registered twice yesterday is from the UK. I never realized there were Colts assclowns in the UK.

INTERNATIONAL Assclowns!!

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
Tedy Strokeski
BradyLady69
Tarzan
LOL@5-4akaMr9-0

And probably another one or two. I'd also like to point out I have a great knowledge of proxy servers to change my IP so I fugre I'll stick around untill I grow tired of the place.

Feel free to hang around, ASSCLOWN! ROFL ROFL ROFL

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
Tedy Strokeski
BradyLady69
Tarzan
LOL@5-4akaMr9-0

Yeah, spotting you is like spotting a rhinocerous in a petting zoo.

I.E.: Not too difficult.

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
Tedy Strokeski
BradyLady69
Tarzan
LOL@5-4akaMr9-0

That'll be our decision, not yours, junior. Our buttons are faster than yours.

You should ask yourself the question: why do you bother trying?

Seeking revenge for what goes on at IndyStar?

Working out some adolescent angst?

Pure jealousy for all our shiny trophies?

So far you have utterly failed to rile up anyone since your smack is so desperately weak.

Dance for us, monkey boy.

If feel almost grateful to you for providing some mildly amusing target practice.

To all the Planet Mods: Annihilus, bideau, Hawg73, pookie, Undertaker #59

thanks for taking the time to take out the trash :thumb: :thumb:

Hawg73 said:

Dance for us, monkey boy.

zymonkey.gif

Originally posted by Hawg73 That'll be our decision, not yours, junior. Our buttons are faster than yours.

No no no little dude. I've mastered the art of proxy servers. I could change my IP anytime, anywhere. I'd literally be undetectable. Booya.

Originally posted by Hawg73 You should ask yourself the question: why do you bother trying?
Because it's fun!

Originally posted by Hawg73 Seeking revenge for what goes on at IndyStar?
I'm not an IndyStar regular, only a lurker.

Originally posted by Hawg73 Working out some adolescent angst?
I'm 22. My adolescent angst was released years ago.

Originally posted by Hawg73 Pure jealousy for all our shiny trophies?
My teams about to go 19-0.
19-0 by itself is superior to 3 Superbowls, and not to mention since my Colts are the 2 youngest team in the league that many, many more Superbowls are in our future. Perhaps as many as 15 within the next decade. ;)

Originally posted by Hawg73 So far you have utterly failed to rile up anyone since your smack is so desperately weak.
Oh I disagree. The Assclown Asylum is basically nothing more than a refugee camp for Colts fans who tell it like it is and piss off the Patriots Planet mods. I'm honored to be here, and I feel like a hero sticking up for my people. (Colts fans)

Originally posted by Hawg73 Dance for us, monkey boy.
I'll dance for you in Feburary. Come back then and I'll gladly do the Superbowl Shuffle for everyone on this board. I may also dance at the Colts Superbowl parade. Depends on how drunk I get I suppose.

Originally posted by Hawg73 If feel almost grateful to you for providing some mildly amusing target practice.
And thanks you. I appreciate the kind words.

Back