Bill and Kraft part ways

listen to fans,end up sitting in the stands with them.
-old football saying since time began,still true
That isn't the point. Roberto indicated that Kraft would lose the fanbase over this. I think it is just the opposite actually. If he had kept Bill after these last 2 seasons, he would have lost the fans more ... by the way, winning cures everything. Hopefully this org has another great dynastic run in it!

I am not sure why you guys keep saying this. The fanbase by and large is happy Bill is gone. These last 4 years, the last 2 in particular have been extremely painful. 4-13. Time to go.
That segment of the fan base is largely composed by idiots who are pissy because we're not headed for the SB.🤔

That segment of the fan base is largely composed by idiots who are pissy because we're not headed for the SB.🤔
I could not disagree more. What the fans want/wanted to see was progression after Brady left. It was looking pretty good after Mac's rookie year but it has been a downward spiral since then with head scratching personnel moves on top of really bad coaching.

unethically? what are you talking about

He was a free agent, he moved on and had more success elsewhere.. he made the right choice

holy cow lol
If you don't know that is fine. Not my job to bring you up to speed. :thumb:

unethically? what are you talking about

He was a free agent, he moved on and had more success elsewhere.. he made the right choice

holy cow lol
not going to get into another debate on this,but you may have missed it when it happened.

tb was playing footsie with miami while under contract in n.e.. the way he acted in his last year or so in n.e. soured me on him. i was fine with tb wanting to leave. i did not expect him to be loyal to the pats. he did what he thought was best for him. i was also fine with pats fans rooting for him to have success elsewhere. i think that's to be expected for some fans to do. i was not one who did just because of how he acted his last year plus.
bb did not act like a spoiled brat for the past year plus. he continued to do his job and i never heard of him flirting with iwners or bitching. so...i will continue to root for him.

not going to get into another debate on this,but you may have missed it when it happened.
tb was playing footsie with miami while under contract in n.e.. the way he acted in his last year or so in n.e. soured me on him. i was fine with tb wanting to leave. i did not expect him to be loyal to the pats. he did what he thought was best for him. i was also fine with pats fans rooting for him to have success elsewhere. i think that's to be expected for some fans to do. i was not one who did just because of how he acted his last year plus.
bb did not act like a spoiled brat for the past year plus. he continued to do his job and i never heard of him flirting with iwners or bitching. so...i will continue to root for him.
Not the thread to rehash Brady ...

Ice Cube Smoking GIF

it isn't. the only reason i posted that is because the poster i was responding to wasn't here and i wasn't sure if he knew or not. you know,like i already spelled out...along with that i wasn't going to debate it. 🙄

I could not disagree more. What the fans want/wanted to see was progression after Brady left. It was looking pretty good after Mac's rookie year but it has been a downward spiral since then with head scratching personnel moves on top of really bad coaching.
Of course you do , I rest my case.Progress after Brady ? , like scoring a second all time QB in the spand of 20 years ?.Apparently greed is becoming the foundation.

That isn't the point. Roberto indicated that Kraft would lose the fanbase over this. I think it is just the opposite actually. If he had kept Bill after these last 2 seasons, he would have lost the fans more ... by the way, winning cures everything. Hopefully this org has another great dynastic run in it!
No I didn't. I said it is a perilous time for them. They are on a short leash with an antsy fanbase who won't be patient if wrong decisions are made, whether it's with the head coach selection, whether it's money available for FA etc etc.

Yeah I think this is a bit of an issue. There is no way it doesn't go down from here. I thought, with some massaging the draft/FA this team was a possible AFCCG type roster. Sounds crazy but it is what it is. Instead, I think it's going to be a long, long year for this team.

I don't want Mayo, I want Vrabel. This team cannot be left to a person who has never even been a coordinator.

yea i dont care about that, its on the front office and owner of other teams who are tampering.. Brady can go hang with whoever he wants, and it came out that he knew he was gone at the start of the 2019 season

ill root for the player that sacrificed his body every single day to go out and give us fans greatness.. he played for this team for 20 years, how anyone can sour on him because of how poorly BB handled the end of his contract/career is amazing to me, but to each their own

i tune in to watch the players on the field, not the coaches on the sidelines or GMs in the front office, or owners in the luxury booth. I love me some BB because he was here for 24 years and is the GOAT, but im not going to do this ridiculous nonsense that seems to be popular with pats fans of choosing a side between Brady and BB... they were both amazing, i love them both and i will root for them both

If i was another superstar and saw fans of NE souring on Brady and throwing shade at him, I'd stay far away from that organization

been looking for that chung-collins tweet about bb. it was posted here within the past few days but i can't find it. if anyone knows where it is or posted it can they please send me to it? thanks!

If you don't know that is fine. Not my job to bring you up to speed. :thumb:

thats unethical for the other teams doing it, they were the ones tampering.. Players cant tamper, its impossible by virtue of their role

the "unethical" infraction is on Miami owner/front office, not Brady for listening

Could have all been avoided if Belichick didn't fuck around with Brady at the end of his career and stop insulting him with 1 year deals. He wanted to get rid of him a year early rather than a year late, he strung him along and wouldnt give him the protection/guarantees of a longer deal and so Brady told him to GFY, left in free agency, won another SB ring and nearly won an 8th

Brady was one of the most unselfish superstars ever and helped this team repeatedly, but dont let me stop you from throwing shade at someone who sacrificed their body playing their guts out for nearly a quarter century, accomplishing more than any player ever in the history of the sport and will likely remain the only one to do it...

not my job to teach you gratitude and appreciation

Back