BoB headed to Ohio State

If Day stays out of his way & lets BOB handle the play calling it might be okay. He will certainly bring a tough no bullshit attitude that's lacking. Hell, he made Christian Hackenberg look good at PSU. Not an easy thing to do. Day feeling pressure & trying to save his job.

If Day stays out of his way & lets BOB handle the play calling it might be okay. He will certainly bring a tough no bullshit attitude that's lacking. Hell, he made Christian Hackenberg look good at PSU. Not an easy thing to do. Day feeling pressure & trying to save his job.
Mac Jones was a ding on his resume, but, that would be a challenge for anyone though.

i personally think bob is a better hc than he is a coordinator. you may not get vrabes but you could do worse than bob if they decide to adios day.

OSU's inability to cope when everything doesn't go their way is amazing. Like, for the first time in a decade you didn't have a generational talent at QB, so you ran off a dude who was really, really good (and with another year could've been elite). Instead, they went all in on Adrian Martinez's backup, with a 14-11 record and serious flaws in his game. Then, instead of rationalizing that "y'know, opt-out bowl game aside, our last three losses have been to the last two national champions, maybe we should ignore the fans and keep doing what we're doing" Day panicked and looked at the Pats offense and said "yup, this is what I need to beat the best defense in college football."

Y'all need a RichRod era to start appreciating how good you've had it.

OSU's inability to cope when everything doesn't go their way is amazing. Like, for the first time in a decade you didn't have a generational talent at QB, so you ran off a dude who was really, really good (and with another year could've been elite). Instead, they went all in on Adrian Martinez's backup, with a 14-11 record and serious flaws in his game. Then, instead of rationalizing that "y'know, opt-out bowl game aside, our last three losses have been to the last two national champions, maybe we should ignore the fans and keep doing what we're doing" Day panicked and looked at the Pats offense and said "yup, this is what I need to beat the best defense in college football."

Watching Michigan win it all went right up their keister! LOL

Let me be the first to post it,....

Goodbye GIF

They should’ve just promoted Brian Hartline but I don’t care nearly as much as I used to.

Congrats on your National Championship. I hope Harbaugh stays at UM. I like him.

I hear Stallions is still available. Maybe he can help Day......for a while.

1705684672958.png

Back