Bomb Cyclone Devoloping in The Midwest and Coming East, Go Screw, We Got This!

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
Just received an email Emergency Warning of a "Bomb Cyclone" full of snow and wind about to reign Hell down on the the Midwest and move east to us?

Where the Hell did this "Bomb Cyclone" shit term come from?

Bitch, New England survived the Blizzard of '78.

Bring it.

We'll be outside having a barbecue, drinking beer, smoking some weed, throwing up double freedom rockets to mother nature and the world.

There's a reason the American Revolution began here in New England.

"Shot heard round the world?"

You bet your ass.

There is a deep principle to be had here.

That principle originates from the uniquely American soul.

Is America exceptional? An exception to history's misery?

Yes!!!

Unequivocally, yes!!!

Rugged individualism still lives here in parts of New England and elsewhere.

Learn it, feel it, embrace it, love it and do better.

We're ready.

Bring it!!!

View: https://youtu.be/DtwWyP4Hayk

I'd rather not have another snow apocalypse like that '78 storm, thank you very much.

I was stuck in my animal hospital with no electricity, no heat, no phone and no food for 2 days during that storm. I drank lots of water to curb the hunger pangs which thankfully subsided by the 36 hr mark. Never again. It was brutal not knowing what was going on.

We've got a winter storm warning here (Iowa) from 5pm today through 6am Saturday. For a good chunk of that time they're predicting wind chills in the -30 to -40 range. Pfft to that crap.

I'd rather not have another snow apocalypse like that '78 storm, thank you very much.

I was stuck in my animal hospital with no electricity, no heat, no phone and no food for 2 days during that storm. I drank lots of water to curb the hunger pangs which thankfully subsided by the 36 hr mark. Never again. It was brutal not knowing what was going on.

I understand, it did suck, but that really wasn't was I was getting at.

Friday: 55 degrees, 1-3 inches of rain, 55-60mph winds
Saturday: Low of 13, high of 22

Are you effing KIDDING ME? It's going to be an ice skating rink on Christmas Eve.

The wind is a greater issue than anything else. No worries.. this is just normal New England stuff.

The weather broadcasters sensationalize everything... you know "Run for the hills, we're all gonna die!".
Screw them..

The wind is a greater issue than anything else. No worries.. this is just normal New England stuff.

The weather broadcasters sensationalize everything... you know "Run for the hills, we're all gonna die!".
Screw them..
THIS.

I am getting the "bomb cyclone" warning on the Wrangler entertainment screen every 10 minutes. 4-7 inches is NOT a bomb cyclone unless that is every hour OR you are the weather channel and need viewers.

The 40 mile winds should be fun though. We lost a couple big trees already this summer/fall. We have a couple of 60 footers close to the house that have me a little worried.

But this storm isn't a bomb anything here in MI.

Friday: 55 degrees, 1-3 inches of rain, 55-60mph winds
Saturday: Low of 13, high of 22

Are you effing KIDDING ME? It's going to be an ice skating rink on Christmas Eve.
bizarre weather. we got rain that last "storm" as well, with just a dusting at the end.
I keep hearing all this Blizzard/Bomb stuff and like you, mid 50's and rain friday

Low here on Saturday, in sunny Florida is supposed to be 24. If you don’t hear from me after that, I’m dead.
I’ve been watching the weather in Northeast Florida intently for the last couple of weeks and it has been cold for sure. Will be down for three days in Indian Harbor Beach prior to leaving for our cruise it appears it will be in the upper 70s by then so that’s a relief.

Rare storm that passes west of New England. I'm happy to not get more snow.

Wind is howling. It was 40° when I went to bed and it’s currently 10°. It’s starting to snow finally around 7 AM and they’re expecting 2 to 4 inches total. Apparently a bomb cyclone is cold windy weather with little snow.

The real problem for me right now is this massive drop in pressure is giving me a huge headache.

Just woke up.

It's 52 degrees and raining.

I read on the Internet (not sure if you have the Internet on the other side of the Pond) of this thing producing temperatures of minus 45. Wow.

Stay safe, everyone.

Yes, we actually have internet.

In fact it was created here, in these rebellious bastard colonies.

2000 Presidential candidate Al Gore even claimed he invented it.

He didn't, but all of his ranting and bullshit about a climate crisis, which is no such thing, may have just been a sign of the times which delivered 55 degree weather with rain and wind yesterday and freezing temperatures this morning. 😅

Hit me up you blimey shit. You are wonderfully unique and I miss your dentially challenged Brittish ass.

I have an insane and regretful ability to remember everything in connection to what and who means the most to me.

In service of that here is some Coldplay. I know your deep love of of these guys. ;)

View: https://youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A

I'm making a most wonderful trek across the pond, beginning in Greece, then India, Denmark and Sweden to visit my dearest friends and learn, feel and love.

Hit me up if a stop in Great Britain is agreeable.

Cats need to put out for my visit though, they are never agreeable.

🔥

Signed,

Your rebellious, F you if you don't like Colonist.

🇺🇸

Back