Boobstock!!!!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
I invited a lot of you on Facebook, but for those who are not on there and woud be interested in attending I will post the details here too! I know, I am a pain in the ass but when it comes to beating Breast Cancer, I am relentless!

The date is Oct 15th from 2-7 in Oxford, MA.

Through the generosity of Days End Tavern and the fantastic local bands of Bob Moon, Chatty Maddie, Whiskey, Sheez Late and Just Sayin' and to benefit the 2012 Avon Wak for Breast Cancer, we present to you Boobstock 2011. The girls are once again walking in this 2 day, 39 mile journey of awareness and to finally find a cure. We are in it to end it!

Join us for a fun filled day of music, friends, laughter and the celebration of ...survival! There will be music, raffles, food and even a bouncy house for the kids! You can even buy a nifty new T-shirt, who deosn't need a new shirt talking about boobs?

Tickets ahead of time can be purchased for $20 for Adults and $10 for kids 12 and under. They will also be available at the gate for $25/$10. Please feel free to invite all of your family and friends for what should prove to be a fantastic day!

To purchase tickets please contact tommysgirl.

From the bottom of our hearts, for all your support over the years of us doing this walk, we thank you. We could not do this without you

EDIT...dammit, wrong forum!! MODS, clean up aisle 6!!!!

Mikie-

I thought you would be attending the other event, sideboobstock.

Well I guess it doesn't hurt to support both.
Peripheral vision means I see them straight ahead and I catch them on the side.....like magnets

Babs and I are lovers of the sideboob, as many here are, nothing like a nice nip raised to the stars but I think my opinion boobs are wonderful for no two are exactly alike, even on the same chest...

like looking for two similar snowflakes, I know they do not exist but gosh darn it I am going to keep looking

Pervs. Every last damn one of ya!!!:cuss:

Pervs. Every last damn one of ya!!!:cuss:

128669525178500534.jpg

Back