Boston Bruins hockey

It's been 3 days, I'm well rested and I hope the boys are too. Beating Toronto tonight will get them 1 game closer to history.

Who is going to be on the bench once hall and foligno are back come playoff time? That's a tough decision. I feel bad for whoever it is. if I had to guess. I would say Freddy.

Who is going to be on the bench once hall and foligno are back come playoff time? That's a tough decision. I feel bad for whoever it is. if I had to guess. I would say Freddy.
It very well could change to game again.

but yes, an embarrassment of riches.

That would be my guess.

Interesting game tonight. Tuned in for the 2nd period and they seemed pretty uninspired. Figured they were just going through the motions but they turned it on just in time. So many missed chances but those two goals were missiles.

That would be my guess.

Interesting game tonight. Tuned in for the 2nd period and they seemed pretty uninspired. Figured they were just going through the motions but they turned it on just in time. So many missed chances but those two goals were missiles.
swayman played his ass off. Especially the second period. marchands play concerns me. He looks slow and tired.

A small thought in retrospect. I was excited at the start of the season. All this talent. But no how did I imagine such a season.

Cheers, BostonTim

A small thought in retrospect. I was excited at the start of the season. All this talent. But no how did I imagine such a season.

Cheers, BostonTim
I just fear they will get too caught up with the records. The 2018-19 Lightening won 62 game and were promptly swept out of the 1st round.

If the B's fall short, I don't think I will feel like I did with the 2007 Pats, I think I'd feel more along the lines of how I felt after the 1997 NBA draft lottery we the Celtics had the best odds but didn't get Tim Duncan.

I just fear they will get too caught up with the records. The 2018-19 Lightening won 62 game and were promptly swept out of the 1st round.

If the B's fall short, I don't think I will feel like I did with the 2007 Pats, I think I'd feel more along the lines of how I felt after the 1997 NBA draft lottery we the Celtics had the best odds but didn't get Tim Duncan.
I will be very disappointed. But, regardless, for me the most fun since Bobby Orr arrived on the scene. Also maybe Neeley in '94>

Cheers

Montgomery was asked about marchand after the game. He said he wants to play. He should force him to sit a game this weekend.
Bob Beers said the same thing the other day when asked about Marchand. It doesn't make sense to me but it is what it is, I s'pose.
I will be very disappointed. But, regardless, for me the most fun since Bobby Orr arrived on the scene. Also maybe Neeley in '94>

Cheers
True dat. Even last night's game, the 2nd period was a dude and when they had to turn it on, they did. And I have no fear that they can, and that is a GREAT personality trait for a team to possess.

This is my biggest fear. This thought has been forcing it's way to the front of my brain for a month now.

swayman played his ass off. Especially the second period. marchands play concerns me. He looks slow and tired.
The goalies have been consistently excellent this year. They have been there for the big save and bailing the Bruins out when the team would take a flyer on a game giving them a chance to win at the end all year. These goalies are the not secret at all edge the Bruins have going into the payoffs.

I can see the Bruins laying a dud on the playoff, but 2-3 per round?
I struggle to see that. They just don’t lose consecutive games.
I’m still very confident that in a 7 game series, they’ll win 4 in 5 or 6 at most.

Back