Boston Bruins hockey

A been there done that Bruins don't buckle from the late Blues goal tying the game, a Bruin overtime winner called back for offsides to take it in the shoot out. Was the shoot out line up of Coyle and then Debrusk the same as the last shoot out win? Anyway I want the goalie hug live. It's stupid but it is counting coup in the other guys house. Especially 60 times so far this year. The boys have 60 wins in 77 games, not to shabby. TNT focused on the replays of Ullmarks last shoot out save instead of the gd hug. I got it after the first 29 replays, I didn't need 40. B's need to win 3 out of last 5 for all time regular season record. After the whole campaign is over, we can celebrate that record if there is a new cup in Boston or lament the fact the Presidents Trophy means squat. I'm old enough to remember The Canadians 24 year old rookie goalie Ken Dryden shutting down the 1970-1971 amazing regular season Bruins in the first round who also were defending Stanley Cup champs. (Think flying Orr goal from Sanderson). I keep going back to this team as it was the last Bruins team to ruin the league like this one is. Dryden played 6 regular season games in 1971 and was named Montreal's starting goalie for the playoffs. He beat the Bruins in 7 games with game 7 at Boston garden. His official rookie season began that fall in 1971. While that team had Bruins gods on it, (look in the rafters for numbers (4, 7, 9,) this Bruins team is more down to earth with a solid base of fundamentals, mental and physical toughness and their share of skill and flash. Holding my breath but I really like our chances in the upcoming playoffs.

Last edited:
A been there done that Bruins don't buckle from the late Blues goal tying the game, a Bruin overtime winner called back for offsides to take it in the shoot out. Was the shoot out line up of Coyle and then Debrusk the same as the last shoot out win? Anyway I want the goalie hug live. It's stupid but it is counting coup in the other guys house. Especially 60 times so far this year. The boys have 60 wins in 77 games, not to shabby. TNT focused on the replays of Ullmarks last shoot out save instead of the gd hug. I got it after the first 29 replays, I didn't need 40. B's need to win 3 out of last 5 for all time regular season record. After the whole campaign is over, we can celebrate that record if there is a new cup in Boston or lament the fact the Presidents Trophy means squat. I'm old enough to remember The Canadians 24 year old rookie goalie Ken Dryden shutting down the 1970-1971 amazing regular season Bruins in the first round who also were defending Stanley Cup champs. (Think flying Orr goal from Sanderson). I keep going back to this team as it was the last Bruins team to ruin the league like this one is. Dryden played 6 regular season games in 1971 and was named Montreal's starting goalie for the playoffs. He beat the Bruins in 7 games with game 7 at Boston garden. His official rookie season began that fall in 1971. While that team had Bruins gods on it, (look in the rafters for numbers (4, 7, 9,) this Bruins team is more down to earth with a solid base of fundamentals, mental and physical toughness and their share of skill and flash. Holding my breath but I really like our chances in the upcoming playoffs.
I had no idea that the B's didn't win that game in OT, we were at our cabin and I shut the game off right after Orlov scored and I thought they had won it. Glad to hear they still won it, Charlie and Jake are fast becoming reliable shoot out players, this makes 2 in a row that they've won the game for the B's during a shootout.

DeBrusk was the main person interview after the game and they hit on this big time. It was hilarious.

DeBrusk was the main person interview after the game and they hit on this big time. It was hilarious.
It's great to see Debrusk coming all the way back from his lost season of 20-21 and his trade request. He has 6 more points this year than last in 18 fewer games.

It's great to see Debrusk coming all the way back from his lost season of 20-21 and his trade request. He has 6 more points this year than last in 18 fewer games.
He can't be called debust anymore.

Back