Boston Bruins hockey

So that sucked. I thought Bertuzzi and Hall played a terrible game. Multiple blind pass turnovers that resulted in scoring chances for the Panthers.

They all look tight. And that's not good. Maybe playing on the rd. will loosen them up.

sloppy all over. I was thinking going into the third period they'd either get their act together and win, or keep stumbling around and lose. can't play like this against anyone.
now I will watch with trepidation the TB v. Leafs game to see if TB is getting hot at the right time (for them) and wrong time for B's

They let the Panthers get under their skin way too easily and their breakout passes were horrid. I have zero doubt that they will fix it and hopefully Bergy returns on Friday so they can get the faceoff issue fixed. All around terrible effort by them and they can only go up from here.

This is not an excuse but within the first 10 minutes of the game, I felt like the Garden ice sucked. Lots of errant passes, weak shots/whiffed shots and passes, and guys were even falling down. Hell, Bennett fell down on the first goal of the game.

Nevertheless, the Bruins had their fair share of scoring opportunities and did not capitalize. Hats off to Florida for how physical they played because at no point did Boston match their intensity.

Lots of fabricated stories about Ullmark this AM and "should they make a change" talk radio fodder, but he was absolutely the least of their problems last night. The entire team basically no-showed and a few guys even melted down.

Friday will be interesting. Go B's!

This is not an excuse but within the first 10 minutes of the game, I felt like the Garden ice sucked. Lots of errant passes, weak shots/whiffed shots and passes, and guys were even falling down. Hell, Bennett fell down on the first goal of the game.

Nevertheless, the Bruins had their fair share of scoring opportunities and did not capitalize. Hats off to Florida for how physical they played because at no point did Boston match their intensity.

Lots of fabricated stories about Ullmark this AM and "should they make a change" talk radio fodder, but he was absolutely the least of their problems last night. The entire team basically no-showed and a few guys even melted down.

Friday will be interesting. Go B's!
Ullmark was fine, he was totally screened on 3 of those goals, the defense needs to be better in front of the net and on those breakouts. And I agree on the ice, the Bruins were falling down all night trying to move the puck.

Now Leafs are spanking TB. this might just be one unpredictable playoffs across the board. Haven't paid too much attention to the other series (I've watched some but not analyzing it as such), so will see as the first round goes on who looks what what.

They looked like the team we have been watching all year tonight.

Leafs beat TB in OT after (to my mind) being outplayed in OT. All that matters is the scoreboard and I think I want TB out of the playoffs. Still focused on B’s winning this series but TB i don’t think I want to see in later round

Leafs beat TB in OT after (to my mind) being outplayed in OT. All that matters is the scoreboard and I think I want TB out of the playoffs. Still focused on B’s winning this series but TB i don’t think I want to see in later round
TB is ripe to be beat. They have played so much hockey the last three years. That takes a toll eventually. That and injuries. And key departures from the team. They blew that game today. 26 seconds to go. And they would be up. Instead of down a game. that's hard to overcome.

I'm late, been working. You have to credit Montgomery and staff with reviewing the film, identifying situational issues and making adjustments. While the players play, good coaching enhances and assists players to make good decisions. This Bruin staff has done a fantastic job of this all year.

Back