Boston Bruins hockey

The embodiment of leadership, class and professionalism. The Bruins, and we Bruins fans have been spoiled rotten to have him for so long.

Last edited:
The end of an era, I was hoping he had one more year in him so he could captain the 100th year anniversary of the Boston Bruins but what he did was the right thing for him and his family. He's not doubt a FBHOF'er and his number should be retired by the bruins.

No Brainer in the HOF. I’m glad we got to watch him. And a huge leadership void. Training camp will be interesting. I don’t see Marchand getting the C sweater.

No Brainer in the HOF. I’m glad we got to watch him. And a huge leadership void. Training camp will be interesting. I don’t see Marchand getting the C sweater.
He might. He seemed like he was cleaning up his act. Other options are thin.

He might. He seemed like he was cleaning up his act. Other options are thin.
Agreed. I think there was a period in the past where they didn't issue a C and instead several guys were A's. I could be wrong on that.

Maybe Krejci if he returns. McAvoy?

Well this goes down as a great prediction on Marchand! LOL

im very sour on the bruins. i think the off season was a failure.

im very sour on the bruins. i think the off season was a failure.
Agreed. But in my heart of hearts, I feel like (even if they had won the Cup) it was shaping up to be a bummer of an offseason anyway.

Back