Boston Bruins hockey

So sad to hear Barry Melrose is stepping away due to the Parkinsons diagnosis. I met him in Providence years ago. Really nice guy. :(

He was at a restaurant on Federal Hill wearing a Maple Leafs leather jacket and taking all kinds of sh*t for it. :ROFLMAO:
plus his mullett was epic

I haven't been able to think much of the B's since the epic failure of last season, just too painful. But time heals and there's some young bodies beginning to arrive. I'm especially interested to see if Poitras was just a camp phenom or if he can make the leap to real NHL competition. Lohrei won't be long in Providence and he'll add another young body to the lineup.

New beginnings.....

I haven't been able to think much of the B's since the epic failure of last season, just too painful. But time heals and there's some young bodies beginning to arrive. I'm especially interested to see if Poitras was just a camp phenom or if he can make the leap to real NHL competition. Lohrei won't be long in Providence and he'll add another young body to the lineup.

New beginnings.....
After watching this disastrous season for the Pats I've been chomping at the bit to watch some Bruins hockey, it all starts tonight!

After watching this disastrous season for the Pats I've been chomping at the bit to watch some Bruins hockey, it all starts tonight!
Amen, brother. We have Celtics and Bruins tonight, will watch one, record the other. After the Sox failed miserably and the Pats doing their thing( still watching the games) this will be nice.

Amen, brother. We have Celtics and Bruins tonight, will watch one, record the other. After the Sox failed miserably and the Pats doing their thing( still watching the games) this will be nice.
Does the regular season start tonight for the C's?

Man it was so good to see Luch in a Bruins sweater again! I thought Ulmark was a little slow in net on the Bedard goal, he waited too long to get over and stop it but other than that, I thought he played well.

Man it was so good to see Luch in a Bruins sweater again! I thought Ulmark was a little slow in net on the Bedard goal, he waited too long to get over and stop it but other than that, I thought he played well.
it was like he wanted to be the answer to the trivia Question "who was goalie on Bedard's first NHL Goal?'

Good start to the season but for gods sake, enough of the penalties already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road trip!! 4 game road trip starts tonight on the west coast at San Jose. Go :bruinslogo28: !!

Good start to the road trip, beat the Sharks then Kings tonight to go to 4-0 and are 1 of 3 undefeated teams left in the NHL. Hopefully they aren’t too tired to whoop up on the Ducks tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5-0 to start the season and Poitras gets his first 2 goals of his career, I think he's going to fit in rather nicely with the Boston Bruins!!

Back