Boston Bruins hockey

That game was like ripping a scab open from last year. It made me throw up in my mouth.

Nice win against Detroit and Pasta could break 70 goals if he keeps it up and doesn't get injured.

Time for some sweet revenge against the Panthers tonight, I'm hoping Linus gets his first shut out of the year.

Nice come back win tonight against the panthers. McEvoy is looking at a suspension for that hit to the head. He has 5 points in 6 games.

Nice come back win tonight against the panthers. McEvoy is looking at a suspension for that hit to the head. He has 5 points in 6 games.

yeah probably. It didn't look that bad to me, just a little raise of the shoulder and it got sold as a running headshot.

yeah probably. It didn't look that bad to me, just a little raise of the shoulder and it got sold as a running headshot.
Speaking of hits. Did you see the video of Adam Johnson taking a skate to the neck? He died. The fucker who did it. Should be charged with man slaughter. It is extremely disturbing to watch. It wasn't an accident. There was blood gushing out all over the place. He literally karate kicked him in the neck with his skate.

Speaking of hits. Did you see the video of Adam Johnson taking a skate to the neck? He died. The fucker who did it. Should be charged with man slaughter. It is extremely disturbing to watch. It wasn't an accident. There was blood gushing out all over the place. He literally karate kicked him in the neck with his skate.

Yeah I saw that after I heard a bunch of people saying it was an accident. Bullshit, I have never seen someone's skate go up like that..that was intentional. I feel so bad for that guy, and he even tried to skate off...

Played and coached hockey for 45 years. I have NEVER had a skate that high off the ice nor have I seen one. That was on purpose. What kind of animal does that? How is he still walking free?

Yeah I saw that after I heard a bunch of people saying it was an accident. Bullshit, I have never seen someone's skate go up like that..that was intentional. I feel so bad for that guy, and he even tried to skate off...
It was heartbreaking. It looked like he was dying as he skated off.

Played and coached hockey for 45 years. I have NEVER had a skate that high off the ice nor have I seen one. That was on purpose. What kind of animal does that? How is he still walking free?
From what I read. The mfer who killed Adam Johnson. Has a long history of extreme dirty play.

Haven't seen anything on the possible McAvoy suspension yet, has anyone heard if Poitras is being sent back to Juniors or is he staying with the B's?

I just watched the video of Adam Johnson being slashed in the neck, there is no way that was an accident, Petgrave should be banned from hockey and put in prison.

McAvoy cruised on through and caught the guy. I don't think he meant harm but I'm sure he wanted him to know he was there. It was a deserved misconduct and a careless play that will cost him.

McAvoy cruised on through and caught the guy. I don't think he meant harm but I'm sure he wanted him to know he was there. It was a deserved misconduct and a careless play that will cost him.

Yeah, if someone did that to HIM, I'd be calling for a suspension. He raised his shoulder to hit the guy in the head. Dumb play.

My son plays hockey, so I'm not watching the video, but I've read a few articles and people seem to be split on intentional/unintentional.
The Daily Mail (UK) this AM had a 4 second-ish video (since taken down) stopping at the point of skate to neck of Johnson

the play showed Petgrave riding a Panther player together over the blue line when Johnson cut back in behind them and the dirty POS raised his left leg to impede the poor guy --- but it was unnaturally way TOO high the F up to be judged as just an attempt to trip

Petgrave should wind up in Nottingham's River Trent

aCapture.JPG

I'm sure he had no intention on trying to kill the guy but that is such a reckless play and shows a complete disregard for another players safety. I saw the whole video and it was shocking to say the least.

Back