Boston Bruins hockey

There is no way it was unintentional. He may not have been trying to kill him, but he was certainly trying to injure him.
I agree 100 percent. I was reading an article from one of his former coaches. Who said. He was an extremely dirty player and was very strange.

Probably the B's best game of the season last night. Just an end to end beatdown on Montreal.

Lohrei belongs here.....
I hope they don't send him down when Grzelcyk is activated. He really stands out.

Not the B's I know, but hockey.

I am headed out to watch my son play beer league in a few minutes. Same rink/league/level/night I played myself for 20 years. Same everything except it is 12 years since I last played.

Circle of life.

The bruins love to give up late leads. 4 seconds to go. And wham. Another kick in the nuts. at least they got a point out of it.

That was such a good game. It's never ever over when the bruins have the lead.

That was such a good game. It's never ever over when the bruins have the lead.
Their inability to put away the Flames in regulation late last season deprived me over $1,000+. For such a good team they can be frustrating when I need them to be good.

Their inability to put away the Flames in regulation late last season deprived me over $1,000+. For such a good team they can be frustrating when I need them to be good.
They lost to the ducks at home. Earlier this year. Blowing a 2 goal lead late in the game. It's always the same formula. They can't clear the puck out of the zone. All zaca had to do tonight. Was clear it off the boards. Instead. He went up the middle with the puck. Failed to clear it. And it ends up in the back of the net. I would feel better if they lost 4 to1. Instead of choking late in games.

This one is on Marchand, he had a chance to just dump the puck into the offensive zone and instead tries to pass it where it was intercepted by a Tampa player. They really need to fix these late 3rd period collapses, it's happening far, far too often.

wtaf with this team. 3 minutes left and I'm worried about a goalie not even pulled yet knowing it's coming.. Then the high sticking to make it 6 on 4. Then bam! at 4 seconds left. I mean why wait until 2 seconds right? Just get the tying goal out of the way early. And then of course Stamkos EDIT: It was Hagel, not Stamkos. He has 6 goals in 9 games against the B's. ) scores to wreck a perfectly good win that was hard fought against a quality opponent. There is going to be a lot of film studied on this around the league on how the B's keep stepping on their own dicks.

Last edited:
Gotta beat the Panthers tonight or they'll never hear the end of it and I hope they worked on their shorthanded game because it sorely needs to be fixed.

Good win last night, Bruins shut them down in the 3rd and they were never a threat, Linus was incredible in net as well. Now kick Detroits ass tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good win last night, Bruins shut them down in the 3rd and they were never a threat, Linus was incredible in net as well. Now kick Detroits ass tomorrow!

The last two. We're excellent games to watch. You can't do much better. For regular season games.

Penalties……..[emoji1751]

Back