Boston Bruins hockey

Bruins suck at clearing out the puck. WTF? How hard can it be? It's like they don't know how. Its getting old.

It really has become a problem for them and it has been for quite some time. Monty needs to get that fixed and soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruins suck at clearing out the puck. WTF? How hard can it be? It's like they don't know how. Its getting old.
First game I've been able to watch in its entirety all season and it was chock full of this kind of ineptitude. Brutal.

I can't believe how many grade A scoring chances they gave up today. They are lucky they didn't give up more goals than they did. i thought the strength of the team was defense.

First game I've been able to watch in its entirety all season and it was chock full of this kind of ineptitude. Brutal.
It is what lost them the series against the Panthers last season. If the opposing team pulls the goalie and makes it 6-5...bank on a goal being scored. It's been a problem for YEARS and it is a major reason they can't win in the playoffs. This isn't a new thing, it's a Boston Bruins thing.

It's almost like they don't realize they are on the kill, and can send it out of the zone at will. I really, really cannot figure it out.

I can't believe how many grade A scoring chances they gave up today. They are lucky they didn't give up more goals than they did. i thought the strength of the team was defense.

Defense is their strength but the last couple of games they’ve forgotten how to play D, can’t clear the zone and are chasing the game. They need to get it fixed and stat but at least they’re out of the running for the presidents trophy.[emoji38]

Defense is their strength but the last couple of games they’ve forgotten how to play D, can’t clear the zone and are chasing the game. They need to get it fixed and stat but at least they’re out of the running for the presidents trophy.[emoji38]

Maybe teams will stop using them as a measuring stick.

NY Rangers are now the current #1 team in the NHL which is good, they can have it and keep it. Need to get back on their winning way tonight against Columbus. Go :bruinslogo28: !!

NY Rangers are now the current #1 team in the NHL which is good, they can have it and keep it. Need to get back on their winning way tonight against Columbus. Go :bruinslogo28: !!
After seeing all the penalties, lohrie has been taking. It's probably a good idea they decided to send him down. It's hard to overcome three rookies in the line-up. Making rookies mistakes.

After seeing all the penalties, lohrie has been taking. It's probably a good idea they decided to send him down. It's hard to overcome three rookies in the line-up. Making rookies mistakes.
And poitras has been getting decked on a pretty regular basis as well but at least he wins faceoffs........for the most part. B's down to Columbus 1-0 already.

Wtf has happened to this team, when the Blue Jackets are blowing you out you know you’ve got issues. I think their confidence is shot and they need to get it back.

Nice win last night. Great night for Swayman.

I'm seriously disappointed that the Bruins didn't get Zadorov from Calgary. Vancouver gave up a 3rd and 5th and got a 6'6, 250lb defenseman who also scored 14 goals last year. Did Cam take a day off or something?

Maybe he's waiting to get Tanev???

Last edited:
Nice win last night. Great night for Swayman.

I'm seriously disappointed that the Bruins didn't get Zadorov from Calgary. Vancouver gave up a 3rd and 5th and got a 6'6, 250lb defenseman who also scored 14 goals last year. Did Cam take a day off or something?

Maybe he's waiting to get Tanev???
i think they want a center

They fucking did it again. I can't believe this shit. 4 seconds to go. And gag :banghead: . edit. They pulled it out. it would have been a crying shame not to get 2 points from that game.

Last edited:
They fucking did it again. I can't believe this shit. 4 seconds to go. And gag :banghead: . edit. They pulled it out. it would have been a crying shame not to get 2 points from that game.
I was so close last night to logging on and screaming WTAF with this team? I did scare 3 lives out of the cat. I know they pulled it out (spectacular, field the puck, lay it down and put it in AND with seconds left suck it Leafs) but jhc they lead the league allowing seven 6 on 5 goals. And I think they are 0-4 on shootouts. It's terrifying. And with the OT win they are now 2-3 in OT. So they cough up the late goal and then lose in OT.

Back