Boston Bruins hockey

That was one of the best wins of the year tonight. A performance like that. Makes me feel good about their chances in the playoffs.
A good win against a good team. They would suck being a first round opponent, they can really hit and cause damage just when you don't need it.

There's a chance Maroon will be playing on Saturday against the Panthers which would be perfect timing for that game.
Tonight is the game. The hurricanes have owned the bruins. And I don't like it. I need to see the bruins beat the hurricanes

Tonight is the game. The hurricanes have owned the bruins. And I don't like it. I need to see the bruins beat the hurricanes
According to what I heard him say the other day he was talking this weekend but if it's tonight all the better.

According to what I heard him say the other day he was talking this weekend but if it's tonight all the better.
i didnt mean to suggest that maroon was playing tonight. my mistake. i just need a win over the canes.

Ahh gotcha, would be nice to see him on the ice tonight though.
Yes, it sure would. I'm looking forward to it. Imagine maroon bertuzzi and marshy on the same team, lol. This summer, it's a possibility. I read somewhere. That bert and the leafs haven't even started contract negations. I still have hope he returns.

Shocking score, 3-0 Bruins but Canes on the pp , can’t let them get back in the game here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that went well, now another pp for Carolina.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team struggle so badly trying to get the puck out of their own zone.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team struggle so badly trying to get the puck out of their own zone.

They got the win. But their pp wasn't pretty.

They got the win. But their pp wasn't pretty.
But the last 3 games at least they looked like they showed up mentally and ready to do damage. It's starting to come together at the right time. I don't see these guys as head and shoulders above everyone like last year but I do see them as awake and aware of the holes they have. I also think last year playoff debacle set them up for this year with their heads screwed on right. I like this team and I like their chances in the playoffs. Oh, and Marchies 400th watch is done, move on nothing to see here.

But the last 3 games at least they looked like they showed up mentally and ready to do damage. It's starting to come together at the right time. I don't see these guys as head and shoulders above everyone like last year but I do see them as awake and aware of the holes they have. I also think last year playoff debacle set them up for this year with their heads screwed on right. I like this team and I like their chances in the playoffs. Oh, and Marchies 400th watch is done, move on nothing to see here.
When you stop and think about how many players they lost. From last year's team. The season they had was amazing. Now if they can just win a round or two.

Big game today against the Cats, with a win they stretch their lead to 6 points over them with 4 games remaining. I hope the Rangers win the Presidents Trophy, automatic jinx for the playoffs!

Big win! But man did this game have a feel way too similar to last seasons end.

Nice win with a bottom 6 forward stepping up in OT. The Bruins have really embraced the physical game in the last several games. They showed it against Nashville and again yesterday. The Panthers have several Aholes on their roster which means I would love to have them as Bruins. Tkachuk, Cousins (he tried a little yesterday until someone slammed him against the boards in a scrum) and Reinhart (who is a sneaky little shit but knows how to score) are all cut from the Marchand mold and I'd take em. (I did not know that Marchand is the all time NHL suspensions leader with 8) That is a chippy team and Boston upped the nasty to meet the challenge. I'm starting to like Peeke more and more, his face was in a lot of the after-whistle activities yesterday. I also like the ESPN graphics. 4 games left and the Bruins have their playoff faces on.

Last edited:
They had the awards ceremony before tonight's game. But they didn't give out the 7th player award? Am i missing something? I rewound 3 times to make sure. What the hell is going on? Maybe I've lost my mind. maybe. Just, maybe. I've been walking the streets at night pantless.

Back