Boston Bruins hockey

domi was trying really hard to prove the leafs aren't soft. I hope he keeps doing what he did in game 1. The bruins will get a lot of practice on the PP.
Tyler Bertuzzi is on the Domi bandwagon too but he's playing tough not stupid. Domi is just stupid. It's nice to have Maroon out there to keep a lid on things.

Big question of the day, does Swayman start tonight or does Monty stick to the goalie rotation? Swayman is 4-0 against the Laffs and has given up only 5 goals in 4 games, I think the choice is an easy one.

Big question of the day, does Swayman start tonight or does Monty stick to the goalie rotation? Swayman is 4-0 against the Laffs and has given up only 5 goals in 4 games, I think the choice is an easy one.
swayman played great. Don't you have to stick with him? And they need to know he can handle the pressure of being the man in net. During the playoffs. His contract is up.

swayman played great. Don't you have to stick with him? And they need to know he can handle the pressure of being the man in net. During the playoffs. His contract is up.
As adamant as I was about the rotation for the playoffs, Swayman has to stay in the net until Toronto proves they can beat him.

I feel good about winning tonight with either goalie. That said, staying with Swayman makes sense.

Last edited:
I hope they keep the rotation. It's what they did all year and everyone is used to it. The Bruins have the unheard of luxury of two #1's. Also the guy in the on deck circle just won the Veznia.

Ulmark in net and Toronto scores to tie it up at 1, I think it was a mistake to start Ulmark over Swayman only because Sway was in the Laffs heads. We'll see how this plays out now that Toronto is in the game.

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. with 7 seconds left in the period. That's got to sting if you're a leaf. hampus Lindholm blows. He constantly struggles to clear the puck out of the dzone. He's a soft player. And hard to watch. Thankfully, the Toronto dcore and goalie are just as bad, if not worse.

At least the loss can't be blamed on going to Linus. He made some unbelievable saves. Mathews scores nine out of ten times on breakaways. No matter who the goalie is.

Last edited:
The "Bad Bruins" showed up in the second period.

Sloppy passing, unable to consistently get out of their own end, turnovers...

I honestly have no expectations of this team.
Yup. Can't pin this one on the goaltender.

Still liking the Bruins odds of winning this series, they played like dog crap in the 2nd and 3rd periods and still kept it close and lost by 1 while Toronto gave it all they had to tie this series up.

On another note, did anyone see the Isles/Canes game last night, what an epic meltdown in the 3rd period, to be up 3-1 and end up losing like they did, I think they are toast.

Last edited:
Still liking the Bruins odds of winning this series, they played like dog crap in the 2nd and 3rd periods and still kept it close and lost by 1 while Toronto gave it all they had to tie this series up.

On another note, did anyone see the Isles/Canes game last night, what an epic metldown in the 3rd period, to be up 3-1 and end up losing like they did, I think they are toast.
Sure did. Jacked up 4 goals in the 3rd. Astonishing shoke.

On another note, did anyone see the Isles/Canes game last night, what an epic meltdown in the 3rd period, to be up 3-1 and end up losing like they did, I think they are toast.
I watched the last 5 minutes of that game. I was hoping the canes were going to lose. I hate that team. Unfortunately, I think they end up in the finals.

I watched the last 5 minutes of that game. I was hoping the canes were going to lose. I hate that team. Unfortunately, I think they end up in the finals.
You and me both, their coach is the biggest whiner in the NHL. Isles should have won, they're going to struggle big time now that they're down 2-0 in the series.

Back