Boston Bruins hockey

Danton Heinen would be a good choice for the award. I don't think. Anybody expected anything from him. He's having a good year.​

Pasta with another hattie and Linus standing on his head seals the win for Boston. Looking forward to tomorrows game against the Rangers.

Finally, 2 empty net 6 on 5 goals, a sweet Heinen no look assist right in front and a diving Debrusk goal. A great game in opposite world last night.

for all three of you Bruins fans here that grew up in the early 60's playing table hockey

this is pretty cool.....:biggrin:

Trent Buhler is crazy about his Boston Bruins… and a fan of old sports venues
“I’ve been to some of the old greats but I never actually got to Boston until it was gone,” said Buhler.

That led to this project.
Buhler decided to turn a table hockey game into a replica of one the NHL’s most famous arenas – the iconic Boston Garden.

“It borders on insanity for sure but it's definitely a labour of love,” said Buhler,” I basically looked at a lot of photos and watched a lot of game footage and pulled stuff that I remembered and recognized.”

Buhler, who used a 3D printer for portions of the project, spared no expense when it came to details.
He included everything from the style of arena seats, to the detailed painting of the players, to the sponsorship advertisements along the boards.

“The nets are actual steel. I welded them myself… the only thing I didn’t make is the players,” said Buhler.
His work is now being shared on social media – including posts from the NHL and Bardown Instagram accounts.

“It’s been pretty nuts,” admitted Buhler, adding that he already has plans for his next project.
“I’m thinking probably Maple Leaf Gardens.”
432758710_10232512242052327_2507602596865866503_n.jpg

432998989_10232512241132304_4765150480364622481_n.jpg

432834865_10232512241572315_2753532098351135357_n.jpg

That is uber cool!!

Big test tonight against the Panthers, it's unfortunate that Maroon isn't playing tonight as you know the Panthers will goon it up. Not expecting them to win this one but stranger things have happened.

That is uber cool!!

Big test tonight against the Panthers, it's unfortunate that Maroon isn't playing tonight as you know the Panthers will goon it up. Not expecting them to win this one but stranger things have happened.
They seem to play to the level of the opponent. They play well against good teams and not so much against cellar dwellers.

They seem to play to the level of the opponent. They play well against good teams and not so much against cellar dwellers.
I agree somewhat but the Panthers are a different animal (no pun intended) since they played them back in November. Trust me, I hope they demolish the Cats but it's going to take a full team effort to do so.

I've been hoping for a spark like last night for a while. It was a great relief to see the passion in the trenches and the display of will in the win. A 3-0 regular season record against the Panters in no way makes up for last years playoff boot but it feels good against a likely second round foe. IMO the Panther train horn is more annoying than the Sabers horn after goals. It's close but I give the edge to the Panthers. And the cat growl and snarl is worthy of any Jr. High in the country.

I've been hoping for a spark like last night for a while. It was a great relief to see the passion in the trenches and the display of will in the win. A 3-0 regular season record against the Panters in no way makes up for last years playoff boot but it feels good against a likely second round foe. IMO the Panther train horn is more annoying than the Sabers horn after goals. It's close but I give the edge to the Panthers. And the cat growl and snarl is worthy of any Jr. High in the country.

The Panthers picked the wrong time to be playing like garbage, they had 2 games in hand to overtake the Bruins for first place and couldn't do it against teams they should have beat, they are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games. They are cold going into the playoffs while the Bruins are 6-4-0 in their last 10, I think they match up just fine against the Panthers.

The Panthers picked the wrong time to be playing like garbage, they had 2 games in hand to overtake the Bruins for first place and couldn't do it against teams they should have beat, they are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games. They are cold going into the playoffs while the Bruins are 6-4-0 in their last 10, I think they match up just fine against the Panthers.
They won't be playing the panthers in the 1st rd.

I know that, more then likely the Laffs but I was responding to the above post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the bruins win their division. They will miss the laffs. And i believe. I could be wrong. They get Tampa.

If the bruins win their division. They will miss the laffs. And i believe. I could be wrong. They get Tampa.

We’ll know soon enough, they need to win tonight first.

That was one of the best wins of the year tonight. A performance like that. Makes me feel good about their chances in the playoffs.

I have to agree, Pasta and Marchy were on their game tonight and hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

Back