BOSTON CHIEFS PARTY: End of an Empire

Clay

Reaction score
Tough break fellas.

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3RfWtVrYRsY?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

84386-Julian-Edelman-leaves-Tom-Brad-YE3J.gif

it was a great run, but like all good things, they must come to an end at some point :D

:rimshot:

Didn't we do all this in 2014? Some teams win their superbowls in September, some later on in the year. The 70's were great huh chief fan. Being alive when your team wins the superbowl is fun.

did you see your fans reactions when down by 1 in the third?

the most pathetic excuse for fans that have so many titles.

you bailed on them in the super bowl, only to find out they won,

and bailed on them when down by one measley point.

pretty pathetic really :D

it was a great run, but like all good things, they must come to an end at some point :D

:rimshot:

Welcome to PatriotsPlanet.

Thank you. Yes it has been a great run and I've seen no evidence that it's coming to an end yet. 1 loss? Pffft. We lost more games than that last year and still won the SB.

Oh Noes! They blew up our Death Star and ended teh PTriot's Dynasty, just like they did in 2014!!!?!

DelightfulCompetentAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

Oh goody. End of the empire talk. We need this right now for some fire ala 2014.

And these Chefs fans are WEAK. Where were they pre-game? I even called them out on the thread, asking them to come post. And all we got is crickets. Not one post. Not even from Clay, the anti-Chefs fan with the crossed out Smith avatar. Now a thread from him. Wonder if he thinks Smith is elite now? ROFL

It's over for the Patriots. The Chiefs are now the new dynasty. They will add to all the Super Bowls that they have won since the merger.

Oh wait, they have not won any or been to the Super Bowl during the modern era of the NFL. My bad. But, maybe this year the Cheifs will play the Lions in SB 52.

Actually you don't count SB's before the merger, so it will be real SB 48.

yawn. at your team won a game against the pats in september. last time you did that you finished next to last in your division and out of the playoffs and our team won the superbowl.

it's september, nickie. the few games our team loses each year come in september and october as the team comes together. we'll be watching meaningful football in january while you are engrossed in an F-Troop marathon on UHF.

yawn.

And these Chefs fans are WEAK. Where were they pre-game? I even called them out on the thread, asking them to come post. And all we got is crickets. Not one post. Not even from Clay, the anti-Chefs fan with the crossed out Smith avatar. Now a thread from him. Wonder if he thinks Smith is elite now? ROFL
Poor bastids. Their team already peaked.

Bailed? ROFL I was there until it was triple zeros, dumbass. And so was most of the stadium.

Congratulations on winning your SB in game 1, though.

Bailed? ROFL I was there until it was triple zeros, dumbass. And so was most of the stadium.

Congratulations on winning your SB in game 1, though.

You, me. and most of us here I assume won't even visit foriegn boards where we are well known and respected, the week after we've beaten them. Gotta know they don't want it. Gotta know it's disrespectful. Gotta know that no matter how suppoetive and kind you sound they'll never believe you. If we lose, it's great to pop in and congratulate if they beat us, and tacky as hell to congratulate BUT, WE shoulda coulda woulda. bad refs, bad calls, lucky events. etc. EVEN if it's true. What I like about us is this.

But the pure losers stay away pregame from the Pats cause it's a bad idea to taunt them, but instead, if they win they hop right in and pretend they personally scored the winning TD.

Nutkick Nutkick Nutkick

Cheers

They beat the Patriots yet lose Eric Berry. You'd think they'd be a tad more circumspect about things...

Back