Brady Banner Coming Down

I don't think any reasonable person thinks they should dump Brady today and give the keys to JFG after one game. What this does, though, is give a possible glimpse into the future and the concept that the Pats days post Brady won't be dark and continued excellence is possible.

I think they need to try and keep Jimmy, but it will be tough. Realistically, Josh leaves at the end of the year and whichever team he ends up will trade for Jimmy next summer or before the draft and the Pats grab draft bounty.

I think most of his here on this board have never believed that wheels would come off when Brady retires as long as Bill is still running things. Whether we make deep playoff runs consistently or win SBs is another matter as that is where Brady has separated himself from every other QB in history. But anything is possible. GB made a great transition from Favre to Rodgers.

I am not sure Josh def. leaves after this season. It depends what jobs are available to him. He could have probably left this past off-season but decided to stay as the jobs out there were terrible. If Pagano gets fired which he should then I would think Josh would salivate to get to Indy with Luck. Otherwise, he probably does take Jimmy wherever he goes, maybe to the Skins?

I think most of his here on this board have never believed that wheels would come off when Brady retires as long as Bill is still running things. Whether we make deep playoff runs consistently or win SBs is another matter as that is where Brady has separated himself from every other QB in history. But anything is possible. GB made a great transition from Favre to Rodgers.

I am not sure Josh def. leaves after this season. It depends what jobs are available to him. He could have probably left this past off-season but decided to stay as the jobs out there were terrible. If Pagano gets fired which he should then I would think Josh would salivate to get to Indy with Luck. Otherwise, he probably does take Jimmy wherever he goes, maybe to the Skins?
deep runs are the only acceptable runs unless you want to be the Ray Bourque Bruins and just make the playoffs every year but never have a chance to win it all.

and WHY would anyone want to go to luck who has spiraled downward since entering the league? Coaching is one thing but the poor decisions made on the field are his and he needs to get better despite coaching. I wouldn't want to coach him, he is destroyed and past the repairable point.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Freudian slip? :hump:
you call your Freud, I prefer a different name

:grovel::grovel::grovel:

If Pagano gets fired, Indy's choice is going to be Jim Harbaugh from Michigan who would to return to his old stomping grounds and coach the QB he had at Stanford.

If Pagano gets fired, Indy's choice is going to be Jim Harbaugh from Michigan who would to return to his old stomping grounds and coach the QB he had at Stanford.

I doubt Harbaugh is leaving Michigan anytime soon. Plus, going to Irsay the pill popper is a worse situation than what he had in San Fran. Also, given how much the Colts want to be the Pats, I can see Irsay wanting McD.

I doubt Harbaugh is leaving Michigan anytime soon. Plus, going to Irsay the pill popper is a worse situation than what he had in San Fran. Also, given how much the Colts want to be the Pats, I can see Irsay wanting McD.

Harbaugh, like his idiotic brother, is 100% driven by ego. He wants to win a Super Bowl (especially since his brother has one). Michigan is a step along the road and my guess is he's back in the NFL next year.

If he didn't play for Indy and have the history with Luck, I doubt he'd consider the Colts.

Harbaugh, like his idiotic brother, is 100% driven by ego. He wants to win a Super Bowl (especially since his brother has one). Michigan is a step along the road and my guess is he's back in the NFL next year.

If he didn't play for Indy and have the history with Luck, I doubt he'd consider the Colts.

I think winning a national championship with Michigan is pretty high on his ego list given the Wolves have sucked for a long time now and he is an alum.

Yeah, had to have come from BB. Maybe raised by the captains to be fair to Jimmy and to stress team unity in the here and now? No way the league would have issued a demand to take it down, they know the answer they'd have received.

From Kraft?Yes Sir may I have another.

I think winning a national championship with Michigan is pretty high on his ego list given the Wolves have sucked for a long time now and he is an alum.

Winning a football national title is about 1% the importance to a coach as winning a Lombardi Trophy. I don't think Harbaugh can win one at Michigan anyways, but even so, he wants to win a Super Bowl.

Back